Vote for QOTM!!!

jacobw

#21 Post by jacobw »

40-26 in ****** favor getter done!smile.gif

IRONSIDE

#22 Post by IRONSIDE »

Ooops, sorry ******. Thought the poll read Clod of the month! J/K sent ya a vote anyway. 42-26

theJeStEr1340

#23 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

45-26 ****** is gonna win!

dunnbandit1

#24 Post by dunnbandit1 »

****** is up to 48:usa

jacobw

#25 Post by jacobw »

I just didnt vote for ****** when I voted I voted for a cannondale that was prob the sharpest bike of all the bikes they had I dont see what the big deal is. Just becuase the thread is vote for ****** dont mean we even have to vote for ******. I say screw the frontmaster we voted for who which bike we wanted to win not the man that rides the machine. Sounds like others were complaining its not really thier business what we do over he he doesnt run out site. They are mad becuase a cdale is winning:hammer: :hammer: So fockem!

banzairx7

#26 Post by banzairx7 »

If the purpose of the contest is to increase interest/traffic to the site then it's doing what it is suppose to do. I had no idea that site existed until this thread. Does the mechanism that creates the traffic really matter? I'll be checking it out on a regular basis now I'm sure.

USAMoto00

#27 Post by USAMoto00 »

What a bunch of BS. If ****** would have started this thread I can see the guys concerns, but he DIDN'T start the thread OR solicite votes! I say we all send him some mail with our views about this subject. Just because we stand together as a group and back up our own, what a minute, it is an ATV riders website isn't it?:deal:

jesshamner

#28 Post by jesshamner »

I knew this would come up. Who was already a member there before this thread came up? Maybe we can reason with him. He seems like a nice person.

jacobw

#29 Post by jacobw »

I was a member long before qom. I know happyboy was to as soon as the atk/cannondale forums come on I starting going over more often. I voted for 2 reasons I like to see sharp quads and ****** cannondale was the sharpest quad there were others too but ****** attention to detail I felt was better than the other machines, nice flowing graphics, matching hiper, yellow hmf can, tag bars, matching gripper seat, it all worked together well. I seen the others they were nice but didnt flow all toghether just a bunch of stuff thrown on the bike.

Happyboy

#30 Post by Happyboy »

guys, please do not go over there and post BS arguments. That just makes it worse. Keep it serious and adult like.