Good pics Jasp!

Thanks! Those are just a start.

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Ducman that is one nice looking Dale!!

CptHook

#23 Post by CptHook »

Nice coverage Jasp! Keep em' coming.

Man cabin fever is really starting to set in on me now without my dale, not to mention with the wait on falicons , wont be ready to ride till the end of may. That and the trails up here in Maine are pretty much what you have pictured, all mud, so I guess it doesnt really matter even if my dale was ready to ride. I think at this point of my desperation Ive watched enough Huevos 5, 6, and 7 to where I have them all memorized.

On the bright side of things though I did get to take my buddy's dirt bike out for a quick rip around a sand pit. That helped a little...

ducman

#24 Post by ducman »

Thanks Derno. It has been a love hate relationship with this thing, but now having finished a GNCC with no problems (except not wanting to start on the line) I think it is now a love love hate relationship. Came off the line dead last rode a pace that my arm would handle and finished 24th. It's great to be back racing and to top it off the wife went with me and I think she is hooked now. Jaspman it was great meeting you and cdaleracer, keep those pic's coming.

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by ducman
Thanks Derno. It has been a love hate relationship with this thing, but now having finished a GNCC with no problems (except not wanting to start on the line) I think it is now a love love hate relationship. Came off the line dead last rode a pace that my arm would handle and finished 24th. It's great to be back racing and to top it off the wife went with me and I think she is hooked now. Jaspman it was great meeting you and cdaleracer, keep those pic's coming.

Don't worry I got a few to share yet.

I can't beleive how many Cdales were on site. I counted 10 from the starting line.

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Jasp great pics and even better news about the number of dales present!

Craig_C

#27 Post by Craig_C »

Hey! You forgot me!! I was the 2nd row past Braff1.

I belive all the C-Dales that started finished.

TheJaspMan

#28 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Craig_C
Hey!  You forgot me!!  I was the 2nd row past Braff1.

I belive all the C-Dales that started finished.

Don't worry, I got a couple shots of ya. I just haven't had time to finish going through things yet.

cdalepilot

#29 Post by cdalepilot »

great coverage.:clap:

jesshamner

#30 Post by jesshamner »

Craig, I expect a full race report. Dan said you did pretty good. I am curious to hear about your first gncc.