Got my new Cannondale!!!

Cdale_racer_669

#11 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

ya if u drop the motor its worth the extra 100$ for teh z400bearing update. people on here do that. u just get the crank out and send it off (its pretty easy actually to work on this engine)

Exodus

#12 Post by Exodus »

I live in Hershey NE. About 3and half hours from you. I got a good idea where you are at. I didnt know they had internet up there. LOL, Just kiddin ya, I did a job a couple years ago in Harrison, lots of open ground up there.

cdalepilot

#13 Post by cdalepilot »

killer_shee all i can say is good luck , i hope after you let these guys talk you into tearing into your motor ,when you really don't need to,you can get it all back together and not have any problems with it . welcome to the site man . :drink: send your motor to haydug or somebody that knows what they are doing if you really feel like you gotta have work done to it.

parks9

#14 Post by parks9 »

Well i sure hope you like your cannondale, wish i had one too!

Killer_Shee

#15 Post by Killer_Shee »

Originally posted by Exodus
I live in Hershey NE.  About 3and half hours from you.  I got a good idea where you are at.  I didnt know they had internet up there. LOL, Just kiddin ya, I did a job a couple years ago in Harrison, lots of open ground up there.

I'm not that far into the sticks!!

We actually live in Mitchell, which is only about 8 miles from Scottsbluff-Gering. I think you own Colby's old Dale don't you? Hershey and Mitchell are actually only about 2.5 hours apart--I know that route by heart!! I have been buying parts from Colby for 5 or 6 years now and I used to run my Banshee back and forth to Hershey about once a month it seemed like!!

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
killer_shee all i can say is good luck , i hope after you let these guys talk you into tearing into your motor ,when you really don't need to,you can get it all back together and not have any problems with it . welcome to the site man . :drink: send your motor to haydug or somebody that knows what they are doing if you really feel like you gotta have work done to it.

Man, people got to stop being so negative. Pull the tierod out of your butt and read the posts. He said he was going to pull the motor because HE wanted to be sure it was put together ok. All we did was welcome him and throw answers to him. Its called preventative mantainance. And from the sounds of it, he will be just fine.

CptHook

#17 Post by CptHook »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Pull the tierod out of your butt and read the posts.

:rotf