Sorry I Took So Long, PIC 1

gnccblaze440

#21 Post by gnccblaze440 »

looks something like a fords....they are always off the starter.

CDALE022002

#22 Post by CDALE022002 »

just wanted to thank everybody for your responce. and yes i do have alot of time and money into my quad but its a labor of love . i couldn't think of owning any other quad but a cannondale . i tried it with my dvx 400 , pimped it out and just wasen't happy so i bought anouther dale

as far as the fuel line , got it from summit racing. relocating is alot of work. i wont lie to you , usamoto and curt who i work with and myself put many hours into chasing grounds,reading wiring diagrams and testing everything and in the end it was all because of my frame being anodized. so fair warning check your grounds it will save you time and headaches...

CDALE022002

#23 Post by CDALE022002 »

pic of my tach. this one works great . installation was easy, now i always know my idle is correct. plus its got a clock and records your max rpm

wanablaze

#24 Post by wanablaze »

Wistech,
Notice the Aeroquip fittings he is using on the ss fuel lines. That's what I plan to use rather than the oetiker clamps. I'll let you know how it turns out. smile.gif sad.gif

aroracer72

#25 Post by aroracer72 »

Next winter when i put a falicon in....and new internal parts (again).......im gonna be switch to SS lines...relocating everything.....and i wanna make as much room around the engine as i can.......which is what you basically did....and grweat job...really is a sweet machine yah got there man.
Congrats
CHAD

Smitty911

What kind of intake are you running?

#26 Post by Smitty911 »

In the picture of where you air box would be I see you have the fuel pump, regulator and starter thingie. What Kind of intake set and filter are you running? How much Braided line did yoy use? What fittings?

The Black anodize what where some of the issues that popped up after doing it? I've been thinking of doing the same to mine.

Looks to sweet to ride.

Thanks

Smitty

USAMoto00

#27 Post by USAMoto00 »

It looks good Scott. I can't wait to get the break in pictures and aftermath of clean-up.lol At least powder coating cleans up easily.:usa Now if we could just get rid of this snow....:mad:

wanablaze

#28 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by CDALE022002
pic of my tach. this one works great . installation was easy, now i always know my idle is correct. plus its got a clock and records your max rpm

Do you mind me asking where you found this Tach? Thanx, wanablaze.

pdavis

#29 Post by pdavis »

you can get fuel lines and fitting here, i used to work here and still know the sales manager pretty good, his name is Corky

http://appliedracing.com/pages/_frame.html

p.s. I built that street roadster that you see on the top of the page:) ..... really :wow

Their ph is 800- 571-3023

Sage

#30 Post by Sage »

That is one of the best looking dales that I have seen! Nice job