Beating a dead horse........................Maz?

Big Dog

Beating a dead horse........................Maz?

#1 Post by Big Dog »

I know this is beating a dead horse, but has anyone had any luck in contacting Maz? I have new cell number, but no answer and mail box is full. I have talked to his wife, still nothing. Brian Hillman said he would talk to him for me, still nothing. Looks like I'm going on a road trip. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil

61austin

#2 Post by 61austin »

I have heard nothing, my credit card company is still trying to get my money back.:mad:

Big Dog

#3 Post by Big Dog »

Where did you find this thread? When I go to the "Open Forum" I don't see it?

Never mind it's showing up now.

GDITheman

#4 Post by GDITheman »

sorry, no info for you, but good luck on your quest.

Big Dog

#5 Post by Big Dog »

Finally got through to his cell phone voice mail...............we'll see what happens.

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

I'd love to join ya on that roadtrip...

When ya headed up there? I need to get a few things from Maz, too. :furious: :box:

IRONSIDE

#7 Post by IRONSIDE »

Isn't Maz that guy from PA that was just busted for flying to close to the White House?

jfarrar

#8 Post by jfarrar »

all i ever done was help maz out and he has abondoned me as well.not sure what the he!! his story is but i and usamoto sent him a couple cranks and he has avoided us ever since.he answered the phone one time when brian called but i think it was by mistake.maz you have some explaining to do!

dvrack

Where is Maz?????????

#9 Post by dvrack »

smile.gifI heard he checked into a mental health clinic in South Africa with Dave Chapelle had something to do with job related stress.............

Speed03

Gets even better as time goes on...

#10 Post by Speed03 »

Nice, he even abonded his friends that spoke up for him and took from stole from them as well. MAZ is clearly is a con artist, I hope he can live long and hard for the money he has ripped off of all of his friends and his customers.

Anyone been over to Cannondalers?, what are they saying about him this time around? O thats right, to get service from him you have pay for his airfare and give him a .... job when he arrives at your house. So I'm sure there getting there same service!