Red Bud!!

Blazinmoto

#21 Post by Blazinmoto »

Just got home and wanted to say that I saw the best pro racing action ever! Gust and Natalie had a epic battle for both motos, Ellis looked great also. Saw three Dales and took some pics so I'll post some tomorrow. After the weekend of watching I have to get my motor running soon!!!:head:

XCDale

#22 Post by XCDale »

Very cold today but the racing was hot. I think i got the itch to start racing again so thats good. Saw a kid with a shirt one that said Race it right of the box or something like that and it had a c-dale on the back of the shirt.

That was me with that shirt. You should have said something to me...LOL. The race was great. It was a little chilly out but a great day for racing. I saw 2 cannondales, both silver. I got quite a few pics of all of the days racing. I will try to post them tonight after work.

blaze#52

#23 Post by blaze#52 »

Hey, i saw you xcdale, i jsut caught a glimpse of the shirt, nice shirt. It was a awsome race, the second pro moto was one heck of a race. The highlights for me were, as soon as me and my buddy walked in we seen a yound teen on a utility quad with a 55 gallon drum of water on the rear rack, my buddy and I sat on the front rack so he could steer it. It was a fun ride through the pits and wound up at Tim Farr's semi, the kid was like yeah i am with Farr, i help him out. That semi was awsome. The second was as we were walking out, my brother just about got bit by Dana Creech's pit bull. had to do a double take, seen quite a few of the H bomb crew hanging around.

cdalepilot

#24 Post by cdalepilot »

i can't wait to see the pics.:drink:

MichiganMXer722

#25 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Originally posted by XCDale
That was me with that shirt. You should have said something to me...LOL. The race was great. It was a little chilly out but a great day for racing. I saw 2 cannondales, both silver. I got quite a few pics of all of the days racing. I will try to post them tonight after work.

Well when i happen to see you my friend was racing and i was incharge of the pit board. I was hoping to see you walking around again so i could find where to get a shirt like that!

cdalepilot

#26 Post by cdalepilot »

maybe we could get some cannondaleriders.com shirts made up like that.smile.gif

Rx440

#27 Post by Rx440 »

Posting up some pics for XCDale....

Cannondale #1

Rx440

#28 Post by Rx440 »

Cannondale #2

Rx440

#29 Post by Rx440 »