Velocity Stack From BW

cdalepilot

#11 Post by cdalepilot »

anybody using the velocity stack and k&n stock set-up?will this set-up ,lean you out very much with a speed map.hmf full systm.?:confused:

Sandstorm

#12 Post by Sandstorm »

I've had a K&N for two yrs. I also run the stack. I am at higher altitude (5000ft) so I lean the flowrate by about 200 anyway..

Psychosis

#13 Post by Psychosis »

I'm using one in each of mine. Definately has an increase in feel and response. A big recommendation on it from me. Well worth the cash.

twisted

#14 Post by twisted »

Is there really a 2 horsepower increase? and how hard is it to install on a 1=10 scale.

Psychosis

#15 Post by Psychosis »

It gives a good increase for sure. Both of mine have one on them. It's not too hard to install. The difficulty depends on your skill and all anyway. Didn't take too long and was very easy for me on mine. Just have to take off all the plastics and everything to get to it.

Cdale_racer_669

#16 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

u basically just take off front plastic, then take handlebar clamps off and move them out of the way. then take air filter off, and two bolts in ecu tray for airbox, and take off airbox cover. undo clamp on throttle body and get airbox off. then just get the rivets out of the stock velocity stack, then put that one in. comes with everything u need. some of those things u might not HAVE to do, and u may need to undo the two gas tank bolts. but its really easy. first time id say it might take an hour. but if u had to do it a second time like 15 minutes. its pretty easy i thought

ABM-CANNIBAL

#17 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

If you remove the gas tank, it makes it real easy to remove the air box and also makes it easier to loosen the clamp for the throttle body. I just put one on my Cannibal but haven't been able to ride yet.