Why I hate Derno

CptHook

Why I hate Derno

#1 Post by CptHook »

Well everyone here's your chance of a lifetime! Now you can post every reason why you hate Derno and would love to see him trip over a keg and fall down a flight of stairs, bounce off his belly at the bottom and land in a pit full of rabid weasels. Whether it be because you think he smells, or he is too fat, or because he was being a douche bag and stole your last beer, or maybe you plain just don't like him. Heres your chance everyone, have at it! :box: :whip: :duel:

wink.gif

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

I look forward to everyone's suggestions!:w:

TraumaRN

#3 Post by TraumaRN »

Derno loves T.O. and won't make it to Detroit without him. There, take that, nancy-boy.

IRONSIDE

#4 Post by IRONSIDE »

Whats a Derno?

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by TraumaRN
Derno loves T.O. and won't make it to Detroit without him. There, take that, nancy-boy.

That is the best you can do. Man you suck!tongue.gif

jacobw

#6 Post by jacobw »

:duel: LOL!! I hate derno cause he never comes down and drinks beer with me!tongue.gif tongue.gif Should have come down and brought the dale so we could race the 6 hour this weekend oh well

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jacobw
:duel: LOL!! I hate derno cause he never comes down and drinks beer with me!tongue.gif tongue.gif Should have come down and brought the dale so we could race the 6 hour this weekend oh well

Colby was telling me that you would have to be off your rocker to run a quad for 6hrs on those whoops! I'll let you guys know when I make my midwest tour of duty!

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Because he can out drink me... :mad:

twisted

#9 Post by twisted »

Because he's too popular, go hide in a cave.

jacobw

#10 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by Derno24
Colby was telling me that you would have to be off your rocker to run a quad for 6hrs on those whoops! I'll let you guys know when I make my midwest tour of duty!

You do have to be off your rocker to run those whoops for 6 hours. That was a terrible track very poorly groomed and setup IMO.