I'm Back!!

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Ya they all are but you gotta be happier buying parts than earrings and such.Heck I dont even know what to get mine for her birthday.

guthrie08

#12 Post by guthrie08 »

i know how it feels, im out for 5 months after knocking out some teeth and fracturing the bones holding them in. overshot a uphill by 10-15 feet and the landing smacked my chin off the handlebars. the worse part was i was in first, took the holeshot and everything. :cry:

cdaleracer

#13 Post by cdaleracer »

well, technically it will be exactly 12 weeks when I am officially back on the quad. He wants me to wait until the 28th of May. 3 months from when I broke it racing and 2 months from the date of surgery. So, definitly better than your 7 months Ducman!!

Injuries suck. I think I'm going to have to start racing GNCC's. It seems they don't get hurt as much as MX racers do.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Try TT racing.Ashtabula is the best TT of all and right in Ohio.Womens class was huge last year.No jumps but like a giant rollercoaster you would love it.

cdaleracer

#15 Post by cdaleracer »

Big turnout for women huh? I'll have to check that out. I'm tired of racing against myself. I told The Jaspman, since I turn 30 next week, that I'm getting into the Vet class with my brother for the next winter series. I know I will never win, but atleast it will make me faster!

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

I will be there.If you dont want to spend the money we can switch my setup to your bike for your race plenty of time for switching usually.Otherwise start looking for a swaybar and set of tires.Got ZPS?Yup Jasp More money!sorry:D

ducman

#17 Post by ducman »

Originally posted by cdaleracer
well, technically it will be exactly 12 weeks when I am officially back on the quad. He wants me to wait until the 28th of May. 3 months from when I broke it racing and 2 months from the date of surgery. So, definitly better than your 7 months Ducman!!

Injuries suck. I think I'm going to have to start racing GNCC's. It seems they don't get hurt as much as MX racers do.
Just remember it was the Mountaineer GNCC that got me!!

TheJaspMan

#18 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by ducman
Just remember it was the Mountaineer GNCC that got me!!

People who have not raced a GNCC have never seen what it's like back in the woods after riding for that first hour straight. It's just as dangerous as MX. Except you are all alone... :eek:

cdaleracer

#19 Post by cdaleracer »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I will be there.If you dont want to spend the money we can switch my setup to your bike for your race plenty of time for switching usually.Otherwise start looking for a swaybar and set of tires.Got ZPS?Yup Jasp More money!sorry:D

why aren't you racing? I'll have to talk to the Jaspman and see what he thinks.