The official "I wish I was at Jaybr's" thread

NRath

#51 Post by NRath »

It was a really good time! It was great to see all the old friends and make some new ones. Hard to believe we've got a whole crew of good people. It almost restores my faith in the goodness of mankind! Everybody's willing to help or share in any way they can. Derno and 4punks definitely add some life to the party. Those guys crack me up! Especially after 10 or 12 beers! Kdeal's quad finally left a ride covered with mud, oh it was nasty! That'll take a while to clean!! It sounded like everyone had a good time on one track or the other.

And, I just want to know one thing....
Who the heck beat me with a stick?? Or, maybe 4punks ran me over with the Takeuchi! I was sure enough hurting Sunday evening! I managed to clock about 2 hrs 10 mins on the quad of some really fun riding. That XC course is a workout. Especially since my quad's been sitting in the garage for months at a time. I did a bit of tree trimming in the woods to take out a couple kinks. Now, there's 998 turns instead of an even 1000!

And a big thanks to JayBar for opening the gate and having us all out to invade his piece of the countryside. That sure is a nice place!

dunnbandit1

#52 Post by dunnbandit1 »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
?

that was me on the red cannibal

wanablaze

#53 Post by wanablaze »

Since I'm feeling Lazy,
Thanx to everybody at the group ride. I had a great time. I din't think I was going to make it, but I'm really glad I did. Thanx Jay for letting us ride there and offering me your quad. Thanx to ****** and Rookie and Kdeal for letting me ride their quads too. I had fun flattracking with you, too Rook. However, I'm gonna bring the moto next year so that I can really put in some fast laps.

The Jeep is awesome.

NRath is right, everybody there was cool and there werent any problems/fights. Also, I didn't hear of any dales blowing up.

Thanx to everybody that offered me a ride there, a quad to ride, food, or a place to sleep. I can't wait till next year, even though I just got home. I had to stop in Ohio and get a room, didn't want to fall asleep driving home.

Delaware152

#54 Post by Delaware152 »

Thanks Jay for getting this ride together. It was nice to meeting you guys. I am looking forward to another one.

4punksdad

#55 Post by 4punksdad »

where are all the other pictures? I know you folks had cameras!

Derno24

#56 Post by Derno24 »

I'll post them tonight Joe. That was my arm!tongue.gif

NRath

#57 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Derno24
I'll post them tonight Joe.  That was my arm!tongue.gif

Well, we won't need to see that pic, then!

kdeal

#58 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Derno24
I'll post them tonight Joe.  That was my arm!tongue.gif

How were you holding onto the beer?

levi550

#59 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by kdeal
How were you holding onto the beer?

He does have two hands.......and one of those hats with the holders and straws.wink.gif

Jaybr

#60 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by levi550
He does have two hands.......and one of those hats with the holders and straws.wink.gif

I think he had beer in his camelback.:drink: