cannondale tommrow!

gnccblaze440

#11 Post by gnccblaze440 »

the light blub can be bought at auto zone, it's a fog light bulb. think they are like 5 to 7 bucks

twisted

#12 Post by twisted »

There is no autozone in canada. K,mon guys, you gotta know some sites I could order thi stuff.

wistech

#13 Post by wistech »

For parts see the sight sponsors at the top right of the page. They have everything you need.

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

The battery is a Yusa yt12a-bs better cranking amps and getting it from the site sponsor is probably best or by a local motorcycle shop. Amazingly they use the same battery in some street bikes. The site you are refering to never had any of those batteries in stock and then quickly listed them as no longer carrying them.

theJeStEr1340

#15 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

blackwidowatv for the oil filters... I am ordering a moto axle from him today smile.gif

twisted

#16 Post by twisted »

Ok, i got most fo the stuff, now I need to know how much tranny oil to put in, and is there a step by step thing to show me how to change oil, and tranny oil, that'd be very appreicated, doing first oil change ranny change wendsday, no clue how..

MrSlithers

#17 Post by MrSlithers »

You need a manual... I have one I could copy cept' one thing, it's 1200 pages long.sad.gif

Psychosis

#18 Post by Psychosis »

Oil becomes a breeze after the first time.

Drain the left spar (standing from behind) which is behind the clutch cover on the right. Put a tube or something to direct the oil. Then get the right spar which is hanging down from the upper rail of the frame using a tube. Then just take off the small bolt on the inlet filter cover and turn the quad on it's side or atleast tilt it to drain it. Lastly, take out the filter on the left side, clean out the area, and put in a new one.

Anyone on here mess w/the back filter ever? I checked one of mine's when it was on the bench and it had nothing in it though the main filter was covered w/shavings. But that's how I do mine.

Put in 1.5quarts of oil too btw, full synthetic.

For tranny, just drain the tranny bolt on the left side bottom of the case. Put in .75quarts or until the sight window shows it good. Need anymore help, someone will assist.

twisted

#19 Post by twisted »

Thanks alot phycosis, so I only put 34 of the tranny bottle in..

So im only gonna buy like 3 bottles for now.

So I unscrew the lil round looking thing on the left sideottom of the motor, then the upper one, is that on the left too>? I know where to put the oil in, just not sure about the 2 places to drain the oil, can someone show me on a picture?
it'd be very appricated.:hammer: