HMF pipe
AC nerfs
Arens stem
Lone star axle 2+2
LSR hubs
renthals
Douglas locks on rear
Hole shots MX front an rear

well its the Gibson lone star Dale off K&K but a little diffrent I bought it from K&K ATV

You think I will like it alot...I have'nt even got it yet! I sent the money last week it just got there monday they crated it yesterday or today and sent it one of these days...I am gettin sick of waitin.

mountainman10

#12 Post by mountainman10 »

That sounds like one sweet quad! If you don't like it, you are not going to like anything! That thing should rip. Once you get that suspension dialed in and get used to it you are going to love it. You will love it anyway, but once you get some seat time on it I think you will find that nothing else even compares to the cannondales.

drbowtie

#13 Post by drbowtie »

So that's why people have all this protection... I have black and blue shins... Black and blue marks on the inside of my knees and my a$$ is killing me.

I've got to get boots next I guess. Any ideas for a good set of boots for trailriding? I usually hit branches sticking into the trail.

drbowtie

#14 Post by drbowtie »

Oh, and Rookiex... That thing is gonna put some fear into ya!

4punksdad

#15 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by drbowtie
So that's why people have all this protection...  I have black and blue shins...  Black and blue marks on the inside of my knees and my a$$ is killing me.  

I've got to get boots next I guess.  Any ideas for a good set of boots for trailriding?  I usually hit branches sticking into the trail.

i wear alpinestars. they are the BEST and most comfortable boot on the market. not sure what size you wear, but jay has a pair for sale in the classifieds forum.

drbowtie

#16 Post by drbowtie »

Size 15... You know what they say!

Okay, Okay, me feets be like a 12 range...

LapTraffic

#17 Post by LapTraffic »

I think I have the Thor model they were like 130 bucks. No complaints and as I said previously I fall off a lot.

Knee gaurds help with the knees, the only recomendation I have for the sore *** is to not sit as much, it'ss keep you more fluid on the bike which is extremely sensitive to body position.

drbowtie

#18 Post by drbowtie »

I'm gett-in old though and like to sit... Or maybe lazy. I sure do get tired of standing up and holding on to that darn space shuttle we all have gotten our selves onto...

Can't think of anything else I would rather ride in public!

Who's the best company to order clothes though? Seems like the bike shops are price heavy!

drbowtie

#19 Post by drbowtie »

I do know what you mean about body position... I was caught too close to the back of the quad a couple of times when stabbing the throttle and thought I was gonna get an astronomy leason. (If not an english lesson)

KYmxracer52

#20 Post by KYmxracer52 »

The best place I've found to buy pants and jerseys and just all accessories is www.bobscycle.com They have the best prices anywhere and are super nice!!