First day out!!!

jfarrar

#11 Post by jfarrar »

bout time!lol j/m looks good homey

CptHook

#12 Post by CptHook »

Im 19 man, lil to early for to have a kid lol. BTW dale looks sweet, you need to get some all black hipers man , that chit would look orgasmic then, no doubt.

cdalerider75

#13 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
L.O.L. Looks great!How did it run?Where are you riding in the pics?Looks like a fun area.:clap:

Steve,

First the location is a small.. small sand pit not the greatest for ridding but I wanted to stay close to the trailer.

It runs really good.. the timming is advanced 2deg and I have the blaze-speed map loaded, from this site. The only thing the I noticed was... once the bike was warmed up if I turned it off and started it again I would have to tap the gas for it to start. (tap the gas just a tiny bit). So I asked Wistech if I need to adjust my settings and he had suggested a couple of things. But my current settings are.

TPS closed .22
TPS open 4.36

Throttle body leakage 0.3
Fuel injector flow rate 2500
Injector offset .95

twisted

#14 Post by twisted »

Very cool pics! Love your dale man.:head:

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Leakage does seem odd.What is your throttle percentage at idle?Adjust the offset till throttle %is at about 3% at 2200 rpm.I would try a throttle cal before anything though.Should never have to touch throttle while starting.Could even just be your idle backed off a bit.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

I have my leakage at .5 I left it alone. All other adjustments are similar to regular. I agree with Steve do a recal and go from there. 99% of the time it is as simple as that!

wanablaze

#17 Post by wanablaze »

All the dales I've ever seen, the throttle offset was either 0 or .5. Did you adjust yours to .3?

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Oooops I forgot the 6hr quad is .3 leakage too.

cdalerider75

#19 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Leakage does seem odd.What is your throttle percentage at idle?Adjust the offset till throttle %is at about 3% at 2200 rpm.I would try a throttle cal before anything though.Should never have to touch throttle while starting.Could even just be your idle backed off a bit.

Ok.. yes I did a cal before I went out yesterday... just asking questions to get every thing right.

so my throttle percentage at idle is ~1.3

If you raise your offset how should that effect your rpm at idle?

If you lower your offset how should that effect your rpm at idle?

Also why does it seem like I have to tap the throttle when restarting the dale when it is warm?

What should the norm temp of the motor be when warmed up?

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

Although your questions seem valid to you they aren't necessary. When you add more fuel it decreases the rpm at idle in turn you have to turn the idle screw in to increase the idle. This will in turn change your throttle %. As C27 said you want 3% at 2200 rpm. so it sounds like you need to increase your offset and turn in your idel screw.