Attitudes

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

I agree it's gotten pretty bad around here, even I don't post much anymore.

and I spend my fair share of time up north for work, and all I'll say is I'm glad I live in the south:p

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

I need a ATV Psychologist!How about the five step program or whatever it is.1st step=I have a problem:D

jwheat

#13 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I need a ATV Psychologist!How about the five step program or whatever it is.1st step=I have a problem:D

2nd step.....There is nothing wrong with me...you have a problem!
biggrin.gif

jwheat

#14 Post by jwheat »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Us Southern boys need to stick together KRMit....Those Yankees get awefull pissy!

You know Happyboy......us real southerners believe that anybody north of Memphis is considered a Yankee!

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

Lat/Long....

Memphis... 35.1302 90.0544
Conway.... 35.0886 92.4419

Whew!! Barely made it. smile.gif

CptHook

#16 Post by CptHook »

I know its a little past the point now, but it seems like alot of THESE types of threads are the ones that are bringing about the arguments because for some reason when someone sees one of these they are compelled to defend themselves for whatever reason, and then some person will disagree with them, I dont know when, and then they start arguing about whos dad can beat whos dad up and whos **** is bigger. I think threads like these should just go unsaid, we all know that people here are pissed, everyone will come around eventually I hope. All I know is if this site goes under I will be up the creek without a paddle. Im hoping this group ride will bring everyones spirits back up, especially ******, he needs to get his *** back here. So rock on fellow dalers :head:

cdalemx301

#17 Post by cdalemx301 »

I think its more or less just getting into spring with nice weather a lot of peoples rebuilds arent done and they just want to get out and ride but cant people around here got a lil bit of cabin fever kicking in i think....Hopefully it will all be over and done with soon enough

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

I Love Everyone.

Screw the South!

And I have The Biggest Wang!tongue.gif

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

We love you too Derno.Mx301 my biggest gripe and cause of most of my frustration lately involves a Turtle and riding!Unreal!Believe it or not.

Jaybr

#20 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jwheat
You know Happyboy......us real southerners believe that anybody north of Memphis is considered a Yankee!

Richmond is north of Memphis, and if you think we're yankees you need a history lesson.