The official "I wish I was at Jaybr's" thread

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Just dont drink on the way.I always drive at night can go right through D.C. at 3 in the morning 75mph easy.

speed2424

#12 Post by speed2424 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Just dont drink on the way.

Isn't that asking a lot from Derno?:confused:

CptHook

#13 Post by CptHook »

I think this is about the third time Ive posted why, but I think I will again just to annoy derno.

Got my graduation, my bday, and my uncles bday all this weekend. If I had it my way we'd be celebrating there with you guys but unfortunatley not going to work out to well for the rest of the family.

Wish I could be there, hope everyone has fun!

NRath

#14 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Derno24
Hmmmm, I still haven't decided if I really want to go yet.

CARRY YOUR @$$, Derno!! :hammer: Quit :cry: , load up a couple things, and get down the road! We need a celebrity, there!

Oh, and I'm bummed that I'm not at JayBar's, too! And when I do get there this evening, I'll probably have the Kawasaki in tow. I haven't managed to put the tank and plastic back on. I did check the battery last night, though. It's been sitting since the Glamis trip in mid-Feb. and was at 12.20 volts. A little slow charging overnight last night and it should be good to go. Hopefully, I can manage to get my arse in gear tonight so it can go visit it's family on Saturday!

CannondaleRider

#15 Post by CannondaleRider »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

CannondaleRider

#16 Post by CannondaleRider »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol, yeah, I wish i was there..........and so does krash most likely, have fun guys

jesshamner

#17 Post by jesshamner »

Mr. Gadget (AKA Jaybr) needs to be setting up his laptop so we can get some pics from the next couple days.

kdeal

#18 Post by kdeal »

Derno,

Get off your butt and get here, the frog is lonely!! The weather cleared up today, and Joe will be doing his track magic today as well.

NRath,

What does the 15 minute drive leave you drained? LOL
(He was here Friday nite after work)

As usual Jay throws the best ride. You guys are missing the best Cannondale event of the year...........

CYA............

CptHook

#19 Post by CptHook »

I wish I could just ride my dale. I havent ridden my dale since veterans day (NOV 11th) I'm Jonsin' , cmon falicon! Where the **** are our cranks. Sucks going out to the track every week and only being able to watch, and then peopl are like "Oh, what are you having worked on?" then reluctantly I answer "Cannondale", then the slew of "oh, no wonder"s and any other comment Im sure you've all dealt with. Then I have to defend dales for the next ten minutes and explain to them it never actually went down, but rather I am making sure it wont go down. I cant wait to get this thing back together and show up all the non-believers.

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by kdeal
As usual Jay throws the best ride. You guys are missing the best Cannondale event of the year...........

CYA............

tongue.gif