High Point

cdalemx301

#11 Post by cdalemx301 »

Is this track worth a 9.5 + hour drive? What is it like technical? fast? jumps? etc...let me know thanks guys

tat

#12 Post by tat »

The track is nowhere near technical, but it has some really big jumps and some very fast parts to it. Out of all the tracks on the circuit, from 1-10, i give it a 9, but Ive been going to the national there for 9 years now. This is a very nice track. if it rains it usually drains and dries off very quickly. This is one of the better tracks on the circuit. Whether or not its worth driving that far, thats totally up to you. It also has one of the best starting gates out there. Very fast. It can also get a little rough as the day goes on, but they try to take of the track all day. I would rather drive to Morris than drive to Lorretta Lynns. They dont call Morris the country club of mx for nothing.

jfarrar

#13 Post by jfarrar »

load that fancy trailer up and get down here boy!!!!

cdalemx301

#14 Post by cdalemx301 »

:-( After determing I was going to go I realized I can't afford it between food racing hotel sunday night etc etc umm it was gonna be like 600 bucks and umm i dont have that much money right now lol...Maybe I will pack that fancy trailer up mid summer and come out to Ohio for some practice on some new tracks for like a week hmmm could be fun

lilchampro1

hey guys

#15 Post by lilchampro1 »

i will be there ok my cdale if not on my herrmann yzf hybird , c you guys there c class #37 and 35

jfarrar

#16 Post by jfarrar »

usamoto (pitbitch) and i will be there around 10 fri morning.look for a green chevy extended cab and 16 foot white trailer with my name on it.black r kitted dale number 30 w/ blue kandk graphics.hope to see a few of you there:head:

jfarrar

#17 Post by jfarrar »

went to highoint friday for practice.seen about 6 dales on the track.unfortunately i know of one less that will be there for the races = me:cry: .first practice went great running very strong second went not so great.usamoto went back down this morning to watch todays races so he'll have some reports.me im off to the garage to see the damage

cdaleracer

#18 Post by cdaleracer »

I got to meet a handful of cdale riders. The Jaspman has pics of some of the races too. We are very tired, so they won't be up for a day or so.

USAMoto00

#19 Post by USAMoto00 »

Wow, what a weekend!:head: Unfortunetly it didn't go quite as planned. Farrar had his quad dialed in and ready to go because it looked very strong pulling up the front end exiting even the blue-grooved turns. A little too much vibration had him play it safe though. I got to see Jaspman and his wife there taking some sweet pics and socializing. Sorry I never did make it to your trailer. I got some pics from this weekend, but it will take a day or two to get them up. I did find that my camera has to be focused in by a special sequence of buttons rather than just auto. lol I tried to get a pic of every C-dale that I seen. Korey Deason put in another really good performance in Open B and I believe got a 4th overall. Actually there was alot of our local D-12 boys down there lighting it up! I also want to thank the Sowers and Deason family's for not only their hospitality, but their awesome cooking too! They feed Michelle and me Sat. night and let me tell you, the menu included steak, corn on the cob, barbeque'd chicken, french fries, cheese sticks and much more! Thanks to everyone that was so kind to us and next time, believe me, I'll be racing! One more thing, Leric really has a thing for fence posts. lmao Just messing buddy, good ride.:usa

CdaleRacer0128

#20 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

stupid fences..

oh well good racing was had all weekend long, nice to meet/ see some of ya guys again

see ya'll at the Boonies:p