What would it take for people to stick with Cannondale / ATK?

banzairx7

#11 Post by banzairx7 »

My friend with a YFZ was saying to me that I just should have bought a YFZ. Since I'm spending so much money in the end. Really with buying my quad, the fullbore plastics and completely rebuilding the engine I'm just at the cost of a bone stock YFZ. When I put it that way he agreed that it wasn't such a bad deal. He's just sick of towing me home every ride.

cdalemx301

#12 Post by cdalemx301 »

I paid full price for my dale when i bought it...And I would still buy another one at that price if they were still in business...My buddies YFZ has had more problems then most dales on this site and thats on a stock motor...Blew it up 2x and now had his crank go...He rode my bike the other day and was like **** that thing is awesome to bad they have so many problems I Was like WTF im on an original piston etc etc and the bike is three years old how do they have problems...Its a bad reputation thats keeping people away....His dad almost bought one then said they have crank probs i was like your bike does...It doesnt make any sense to me the new 450's have as many if not more issues then these things...and parts are way cheaper on our bikes

Cdale_racer_669

#13 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

RXM longtravel arms
????????

i think #1 is reputation
#2 is local service
most guys on here do their own work on these quads, or at least drop the engine and send it off, or are willing to drive a few hours.

jacobw

#14 Post by jacobw »

Here is the new RXM arms for the ATK/Cannondale $699 here is the website for more pics. http://www.ratedxmotorsports.com/rxmparts.htm

cdalepilot

#15 Post by cdalepilot »

some of the top gncc racers are using those a-arms ,they are very trick.

Cdale_racer_669

#16 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

they look a lil funny. how is the strength on those?anyone know?

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

nice arms.....so, whose ATK was that?

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
some of the top gncc racers are using those a-arms ,they are very trick.

Like whom? I know they resemble the ARS-FX arms, nut I was pretty sure these guys are an up start and are more west coast oriented. They look good though.

CDMX215

#19 Post by CDMX215 »

#1 parts look at all the crap the site sponsors go through to get parts and get nothing but bitched at #2 service very few people that are even willing to touch them and if a part fails reputation goes down the drain look at this site the last 6 months very few people will even offer advice for fear of the BS that goes w/ it #3 the lack of knoledge to mantain the thing or just to lazy #4 previous reputation the cranks bad comp bad efi bad rant over all i know is that i love mine

bknight

#20 Post by bknight »

At the local bike shop here, where I get some of the parts for the kids atv.
He knows that I have a cannon and he still asks if I can get parts for it.
rolleyes.gif