jfarrar

#11 Post by jfarrar »

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

You crack me up Farrar.:ride: :ride:

cdalemx301

#13 Post by cdalemx301 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Good Job guys great to here its running good...Brian Thanks for the help the other day my cutting out turned out to be a wire coming out of my tether shhaking loose on impact rode it today and it was great...

Big Dog

#14 Post by Big Dog »

Good to hear!!! Maz came through for us this past weekend. 48 hrs of straight work...............Lotta stories.......... work..........no sleep.................work. Gotta feeling some people are going to be hearing from Maz. He's a great guy with a beautiful family. I had talked to him on the phone quite of bit , but had never met him personally. My sons and I are gonna try to help him out with getting his work and orders done. Hopefully, at some point soon, helping taking care of new sales. I know there are doubters out there, but his intentions are good. He has a ton of work to get caught up on and only 24 hrs in a day, only 2 hands, bills to pay and a family to raise. I hope I haven't overstepped any boundaries here, just wanted to give some credit to a good guy, with a good heart and some not so great luck. Thanks again Maz and Tracy.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

I never met Maz but if all you guys believe in him pulling off a revival and make everyone happy then I am rooting for him also.Sure sounds like he is trying.Great job Maz.Need any help?

USAMoto00

#16 Post by USAMoto00 »

Maz is truely a good person and very generous as well. He has always come thru for me although it did take some time for certain things, but hey, he is only one guy. I know that he would do anything he could for me and that is what matters. Not to many people like him left in this world in my opinion.
Hey Mike, glad to have helped get another one running strong bro!:usa

jfarrar

#17 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Maz is truely a good person and very generous as well. He has always come thru for me although it did take some time for certain things, but hey, he is only one guy. I know that he would do anything he could for me and that is what matters. Not to many people like him left in this world in my opinion.
Hey Mike, glad to have helped get another one running strong bro!:usa

8===D:eek: LMAO

cdalemx301

#18 Post by cdalemx301 »

LMAO...Farrar thats hilarious....You Ohio guys goin to Unidilla National? Do you guys got any good races in August? Mayb i will make another trip out...

jfarrar

#19 Post by jfarrar »

i plan on going if i can find someone to split the costs with.slicknick you need to get your hoopty fixed!

cdalemx301

#20 Post by cdalemx301 »

slicknickz a looooosser:p i talked to him earlier on AIM he seems to be in no rush to get his bike rnning...Drag brian along with you...I will be there...is your bike rebuilt yet?