Loretta Lynns

tat

#11 Post by tat »

Take a large tarp, place it in the bed of your pick-up, make sure the tailgate is sealed good and the sides are secured and add water, ice, floating cooler, etc... Instant cool-pool.

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by tat
Maybe we can meet up with you guys down there. You guys racing or just covering the race.

Both. Cdaleracer is racing. And I am covering the race.

I think we are going to get there Thur night.

jfarrar

#13 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
i'm racing it, don't worry bout the heat, come off a moto, jump in the pool! how sick is that?!

now, this weekend, upstate new york gets pretty hot for being north east, i don't know what im gonna do!

thinking about getting an inflatable pool to park near the trailer.

lorretta's also has decent shower facilities to cool you off after a moto as well.

tat

#14 Post by tat »

It is actually one of the better places to race as far as facilities go. The track on the other hand, I think could use a little more. Ive been to just about all of them, Red Bud, London and Morris would be my favorite picks out of the national tracks. Tere is really no natural terrain at Lorrettas. Its all man made. This is the only one I can go to this year, so its here or nowhere. It is still a very nice place and the people are great around town.

MX Quad Dad

#15 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by tat
It is actually one of the better places to race as far as facilities go. The track on the other hand, I think could use a little more. .

I agree, I took my son there a few years ago and the parking area and roads through the park had better natural terrain than the track. It was like the track was built on the only flat piece of land there.

tat

#16 Post by tat »

Jasp Man will be there friday afternoon some time, where you guys going to try and pit at. Will try to meet up Friday evening maybe.

cdaleracer

#17 Post by cdaleracer »

I have decided not to race at LL. If we still go it will only to watch. So we should be there sometime Friday night, but I think we are staying at a hotel.

tat

#18 Post by tat »

Still healing or just decided not to race?

cdaleracer

#19 Post by cdaleracer »

Just decided not to race. That might change. You know how us women are, never can make up our minds!

I had a pretty good scare last night at a local race at the Daniel Boone race track. The second moto I kept hearing a noise from the front end, but I thought I was just bottoming out. The Jaspman softened up my shocks again before the moto. After the race I looked down at my front wheel and it looked very odd. So I called The Jaspman over to look at it. I walked away after. Then when my brother was loading it up onto the trailer he called me over to see what the problem was. The freaking bolt to the a-arm was just about to come off. One more lap and I would have lost it for sure. I was really lucky it didn't fall off during the race!!

tat

#20 Post by tat »

How did you finish. Is this Daniel Boone in London,Kentucky or a different one.