Any Musicians?

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jesshamner
 I need to be a rap producer.  :rolleyes:

I heard Mike Jones is looking for a producer

Psychosis

#12 Post by Psychosis »

I play guitar on occasion but can't even recall what it is. Been awhile but used to play alright. I play keyboard a lot though.

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I heard Mike Jones is looking for a producer

Who?

CptHook

#14 Post by CptHook »

Ive been playing bass for 9 years now too and saxophone for 8. The drum and bass go well together for obvious reasons so I alternate between the two of them all the time when Im writing a song. Havent picked up my sax in a while though. Im sure a few years down the road Ill wish I had stuck with it, we'll see what happens.

CptHook

#15 Post by CptHook »

Oh yeah, and resume pictures of yourselves, didnt really mean to hijack the thread, perhaps the music should be a whole other thread. I think I did that a while back too...

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah I think that has been done. But the title of the thread is Who are you. It fits.....sort of.tongue.gif

CptHook

#17 Post by CptHook »

whenever I get around to it Ill get some pics up of my stuff, I think it would be cool to see others as well.

candyassmiler

#18 Post by candyassmiler »

i play geetar, somewhat. lets do it to it jesshamner.

speaking of drum videos, Led Zeppelin, Moby ****, live at Royal Albert Hall in 1970. massive huge ridiculous drum solo by bonzo.

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

I'm game to play. Lets not wait as long to do this as we have to go riding. My set sounds like crap right now though. I have to remember to get my drum key while I'm here at home.

candyassmiler

#20 Post by candyassmiler »

im moving to bowling green the week before school starts. like the 24th or something. anytime.