Where to buy Kill switch/ Number Plates

CptHook

#11 Post by CptHook »

Fiberglass ones would be sick. You think they would be durable enough? Could you make them in certain colors?

CHAINSAW

#12 Post by CHAINSAW »

Fiberglass would be just as durable as plastic... and krylon will solve your color problems biggrin.gif Thats whats nice about fiberglass... paint will stick to it very good, unlike plastic which takes a lot of prep time and prayers to get paint to stick for a long time.

theJeStEr1340

#13 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

That gives me an idea, my dad is in the process of making a mold for deletes to make CF deletes, I can get him to make some CF number plates while he is at it!

CHAINSAW

#14 Post by CHAINSAW »

there ya go man!! fiberglass is pretty easy to mess with, especially if you have something like a headlight delete or plate to work off of. :head:

61austin

#15 Post by 61austin »

Hey CHAINSAW if making a mold doesn't involve destruction of the # plate I have one on my blaze that you can borrow.

theJeStEr1340

#16 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by CHAINSAW
there ya go man!!   fiberglass is pretty easy to mess with, especially if you have something like a headlight delete or plate to work off of.  :head:

My dad made a fiberglass mold of 1 delete, but then broke his ribs racing so he hasn't started the 2nd one yet.

azcannon

#17 Post by azcannon »

I just bought 12 cycra front number plates , I need at least 4 or 5
I have

Canniboomer

#18 Post by Canniboomer »

After you, CptHook............... I may have about 10 quads, but only have one number plate! you smarty-pants!!! smile.gif

azcannon

#19 Post by azcannon »

white red and black plastic ones, I dont know which ones I will use but I will sell the rest oncw I get them here

CHAINSAW

#20 Post by CHAINSAW »

Originally posted by 61austin
Hey CHAINSAW if making a mold doesn't involve destruction of the # plate I have one on my blaze that you can borrow.

No destruction at all. It will come back in the same exact way it left in. Well, maybe a little greasy, but Ill try to wipe that off if you wanna try it.

Since az has found a ton of them, I might try to buy one off him, then in the future I can always make fiberglass ones.