Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

cradle

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

last one. sad.gif

CHAINSAW

#15 Post by CHAINSAW »

Ouch man.. thats harsh!! Next time your heading up here lemme know. I go to L.S. all the time, and it would be cool to ride with ya.

Did you make it over to the sand rat drags?

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

Well, thats all she wrote. Looks like I will be tearing it completly down soon and putting in a new frame. I am amazed at the damage I took. We are guessing our total impact speed was prob 70-80 mph. Just imaging hitting a tree that hard. It was so not pretty. I am shocked the cradle even buckled. Thank god the motor didn't take any damge at the mounts. I inspected for any cracks and didn't find any. But I am sure I will find more damage as I tear it apart. Now I just have to wait for my insurance company to get their part done. Heck, even my OMF radiator shroud has a crack in it at a joint from the buckling.

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by CHAINSAW
Ouch man.. thats harsh!!   Next time your heading up here lemme know.  I go to L.S. all the time, and it would be cool to ride with ya.  

Did you make it over to the sand rat drags?

No, I didn't head over there. My wife and a couple others went there but I didn't. I heard they were charging $10 for entry and that just pissed me off. Did you go up there? There was another dale there that we didn't know who owned, a stock looking speed I think.

jwheat

#18 Post by jwheat »

Man!!!! That sucks!! That Dale looks worse than the one we had with us in May that landed on a dune buggy! Glad you weren't hurt. I guess now it's rebuild time.

By the way....there is a frame on ebay right now.

:drink: :hammer: :drink: :hammer: :drink:

CannondaleRider

#19 Post by CannondaleRider »

Wow......My stomach actually hurts after seeing those pics.

That makes 2 frames that i've seen bent. Yours and........cdrookie's?(is that who it was?)

HORRIBLE!!!

tat

#20 Post by tat »

When is the funeral? Where should we send flowers to? That sucks bad. Need anything let me know.