Make this your website!!

cdalerider75

#11 Post by cdalerider75 »

Chris Dembek would make a good example (sorry chris) but he thought I was after him for some reason, then, after waiting on the "R" conversion kit for way to long, he decided to try it on his own. He asked me about it, and he posted what he was trying to do. Now, after being met with 2 maybes, 2 "I'll wait and steal your idea laters" and 2 "R kits are dumb" responses, he has said the heck with it. That sucks too, I wanted a plastic tank on my 3 conversion bikes.

Doug you forgot to mention that before I posted anything about the 250R kits I first cleared everything thru you!!

My concepts "Plastic 250R tank" and or kit is not dead... just on hold. I just bought a house and besides my home life, getting house up and going, work and school I can't fit anything else in right now.

But don't you worry.... 250R kit will be here... the guy that lives nextdoor is a welder!!! It would just be nice to have a tank to take measurements.

GDITheman

#12 Post by GDITheman »

i must have missed the PC products threads. what was that about?

Craig_C

#13 Post by Craig_C »

I love this site.....So many people that come here that know so much about Dales.

You guys have to realize that Haydug looses money every time he gives anyone something as simple as advice. Im pretty new to this place, and I learn something new about Cannondales every week it seems. Though I have never bought anything from Haydug, nor have I ever even called him, his shop number is programmed into my phone. As far as service, he is the only one I would go to besides the QuadShop. And Im not sure how much work Jeff even does. I know that when it comes time to build my motor, I know exactly where its going.

CptHook

#14 Post by CptHook »

Did I miss something over the past couple weeks? I must have...:confused:

Oh yeah and if you have your resolution set for 1024 X 768 instead of elderly big letter resolution you can see the donate button without having to scroll over tongue.gif biggrin.gif

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by cdalerider75
It would just be nice to have a tank to take measurements.

I'll ship you one up next week.

jwheat

#16 Post by jwheat »

Some of us old folks need the bigger letter resolution! tongue.gif

Keep up the good work Doug. I like that way this site works just like it is now. On this site, I don't have to listen to a bunch of kids and I can always get help and advice from people that really know their stuff and want to help.:clap: :clap:

RXM

#17 Post by RXM »

Doug,

Check you PayPal account.

Erik@ Rated X Motorsports

badvox

LOL

#18 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by RXM
Doug,

Check you PayPal account.

Erik@ Rated X Motorsports

LOL! :clap: :clap: I did the same thing. Doug you should take my donation from your paypal and get a keg then go chill with some buddies and ride!! (Uh ride after you sober up of course!!)

~mike

Happyboy

#19 Post by Happyboy »

True that...don't want your frame looking like mine!

PeeWee

#20 Post by PeeWee »

I don't even own a Dale and i love this sight! Not to sound like an @ss kisser but do you all not realize that this site and Daler have resurrected your Dales??? I come over here all the time just to see your genius minds at work, you guys have more drive to make these bikes succeed than the owners of the company did! That's apparant (sp) in all your minds working together and for one another in designing long term fixes, talking with builders to build just a handful of parts to try and i know that's not cheap. I'm a member of several other sites and even moderate at a few of them and i don't think this site gets 2% of the stupid bull chit that goes on every where else. If it was'nt for this place and the lines of communication, your Dales would be a thing of the past by now. Look at my bike, an 03 KFX, no it did'nt have crank problems but it has a laundry list of others and the reason people keep buying them is not accessability, it's in promoting them. I think about Doug giving away parts, free advise, and i figure he has forgot more about the Dales than my butt will ever know. Sorry to say this, but you all need him to stay here, sorry, i know that sounds like i'm sucking up to him but he's bent over backwards for alot of you and now it seems like he's bending over forward for alot of you. Yes he does things you all don't like and vice versa, and i don't want you all to think that i think that he's god and if it were'nt for him your Dales would be gone, i'm saying that he's one of the major players in why you all have fast and reliable Dales. No offense to anyone and this is strictly from an outsider looking in.