TT Racing

djslyde

#11 Post by djslyde »

Found your pic cannondale27.. after looking at 12 pages in your search i thought of doing a search for "flat Track" and what do you know i find info smile.gif Didnt think of searching for flat track

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

For the rear it needs to be ZPS'ed.Jeff at quadshop does this.I did my own but didnt change valving.Here is a old pic.I will try and sig up others.I know there is one showing swaybar mounting.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...ghlight=swaybar

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

djslyde

#14 Post by djslyde »

Has anyone used the durablue rear axle spacers. I just orderd the GRAPH-LITE EZ Fit 2.5" rear spacers. I have ITP wheels (stock)
and kenda knarly rear tires. You think this will go over 50" I have an 03 cannibal.

tat

#15 Post by tat »

OPINION- Buy a axle, not spacers, seen to many axles bent because of the spacers. Next you need some good rubber for those rims, Hoosiers or American Racers. A good swaybar to get a hold of would be the Rath Racing bar or the Durablue. One from a 250R or 400EX will work if you cant get one for the dale. Ashtabula holds a few races other than the national, check for a schedule or call Mark Baldwin at Baldwin Motorsports for that info, Orrville has one of the best TT tracks, Challenger raceway in Indiana, Pa do flattracks and Deerfield in Ohio used to hold flattrack races also. ZPS would def be the way to go on the shocks if you can fork the cash over. If all else fails, I could prob get you in touch with Shane Hitt. He knows a little bit about TT.

theJeStEr1340

#16 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

before you put alot of $$$ in it, try the knobby class, get soem buddies and go out and run knobby class for a couple of races, or a series, that is what me and my dad are doing. my dad is 2nd in points right now... I am out because I am in college, but I still come home and whoop on old dad every now and then.

RoooStEr Pops

#17 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

for now young one for now

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats true.Guys have a blast running stock.Hard on the knobbies though.

djslyde

#19 Post by djslyde »

I dont mind spending the extra cash for the stuff. I want to get a true experience. If i dont like it Wich i problly will, then i can always try to sell it on ebay with a lil loss. Thanks again for all the info everyone has been giving me.

djslyde

#20 Post by djslyde »

How can i get it to sit lower with elka trs w/ssd front suspension and ohlins drs w/ssd rear suspension. Msg'ed Jeff at the quad shop and he said zps and ssd are the same thing. So im stumped on how to get it to sit lower. Any info would be great. Thanks everyone for helping me out this far.