Hail to the king BABY

wistech

#11 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by azcannon
Congratulations Mr.COn Queso , thanks for your R & D work and hard work , now post me a blueprint of everything you did so I can sell it for 1 Million dollars

Everything I did exept for the recent protoype Timbo part are listed in the ST Anthonies Special thread . No cash for you or me for that matter. LOL:deal:

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

Heres a quick pic of Iceracers quad pulling big power with the toaster.

hnnblehscnnble

#13 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

jwheat wrote Great work Wistech! You, Timbo, and C27 have made great accomplishments with these bikes ad I'm proud you're part of the Cannondale team!

just imagine the hurt we'd be in if you were a honda or yami guys.it is a very good thing we have all of u on our side.

Sandstorm

#14 Post by Sandstorm »

Torque Readings???

acarli3

#15 Post by acarli3 »

which map did you end up using?

timbomoose

#16 Post by timbomoose »

Nice job almighty one!Keep up the goodwork John!Great find on the injectors hogman!Don't think John will have any torque readings til monday.He said they were running late so had to go back to pickup printouts.Acrili3 they had the old 500 computer on 3 of the quads and had the mill tool for fuel.Curious on the torque readings myself on the toaster.With other pipesusuallt around 32 ftpds for that setup,but bet will be down from toaster,but then again I didn't think 50 hp was possisble on a 448cc with a toaster.John live up the glory while you can I'll be back with a vengence:mad: Til then I'll have to bow down to the almight one!:clap: :clap:

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Way to go Wistech you deserve it:clap: Now get going on the nitrous project:D

hogman

#18 Post by hogman »

Hey wistech congrats on the massive HP #s. Now i dont know if you have thought of this or tried it or if it would even work but ill throw it out there anyway.
If 2 stock injectors are just not enough fuel, and 2 harley injectors is too much fuel then why not try running one of each.
In theory the stock injectors will only support 50 hp and each harley injector can support that much on its own then one 50 hp injector and one 25 hp injector would be much closer to your fuel needs. Still probably a little overkill but not as bad as running just the Harley injectors.

Happyboy

#19 Post by Happyboy »

Nice work guys. That is what this site is for. To come up with new ways of doing things. And you guys are some of the best. Congrats!!:clap:

theJeStEr1340

#20 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Originally posted by hogman
Hey wistech congrats on the massive HP #s.  Now i dont know if you have thought of this or tried it or if it would even work but ill throw it out there anyway.
If 2 stock injectors are just not enough fuel, and 2 harley injectors is too much fuel then why not try running one of each.
In theory the stock injectors will only support 50 hp and each harley injector can support that much on its own then one 50 hp injector and one 25 hp injector would be much closer to your fuel needs.  Still probably a little overkill but not as bad as running just the Harley injectors.

You would probably have to run 2 different pressure regulators for this. Which would cause a few more things to be ran differently