Ready for Ice YFZ

wistech

#11 Post by wistech »

Steve wanted to thank Dinli for the hat . Since thats all the help they have ever given back to the Cannondale comunity. The emblem does light up with blinking LED lights though .

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Sorry Dinli.I was in a bad mood from getting my butt handed to me by Wistechs S.A.S. and trying to jet the P.O.S. carbureutor for YFZ in the cold weather.Good job Wistech:clap: Not any doubt as to which was faster!When I was riding the SAS I was purposely going real slow and then shifting up to fifth to really lug the motor.It never lugged it just went and quick.Very impressed!Truth is I would rather wear a Dinli hat than a ATK hat but that is a developing story or better be.Well my parts should be in in about two weeks for the dale so then I will be hunting the SAS.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

John the wife says to take that pic off:D Not!

jacobw

#14 Post by jacobw »

John how do those yfz shocks work on your dale???

wistech

#15 Post by wistech »

On the stock a arms and the preload backed way off they great. I rode another quad on a mx track setup the same and they could easily handle the jumps to. The only drawback is the ride hieght is a inch or so lower because the yfz shocks are just a bit shorter. Its a bonus for me because thats just what we need for drag racing .