Cannondale Crazy!!!

aroracer72

#11 Post by aroracer72 »

Well,
I may not be the craziest cannondaler here...but im a aspiring dale nut!!!

Instead of getting the brand new released 04 YFZ450 i got my first dale. After almsot two seasons it blew up and was down for over a year. Dad bought the new honda 450r jsut for a trail bike/back up for me. Rode that for two seasons meanwhile trying to get the dale togther. Well then recently i had teh oppurtunity to get the new Suzuki 450, but instead i bought HayDug's falicon stroker cannondale. And me and my dad have also been buying up spare dale parts and as it turns out we almsot have a rolling chassis...lmao.

But yeah ive now skipped two oppurtunities to purchase the latest race quads, but they arnt fooling me, dales are still the best performance quads you can buy top this very day...including suzuki's almost on par quad.

Also as of right now im making plans to copy haydug's 250r conversion and ill be making one for my original dale because i love the 250r conversion!!!!!

Ohh and did i mention that im only 17!!!!! (18 in march)
But i couldnt have any of this without my dad, and its not all mine, he buys it for me, but i give him full authority over them. Thats why i always let friends and guests ride my dales if they dont have a ride for a trip. And i know me and my dad are the biggest overall QUAD nuts around michigan!!!!!....we have 4 quads, a 34foot toy hauler, and a dirtbike!!!!.....all within the last 2 years.

CHAD

MX Quad Dad

#12 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by aroracer72
And i know me and my dad are the biggest overall QUAD nuts around michigan!!!!!..
CHAD

For some reason I doubt it.:deal: smile.gif

aroracer72

#13 Post by aroracer72 »

Well, alright....ALMOST the biggest quad nuts rolleyes.gif
CHAD

J. Delaney

#14 Post by J. Delaney »

Very few people at this site have as much Cannondale parts and machines as Canniboomer does. I would be willing to bet his inventory rivals that of ATK!! What really makes me think he's crazy is that 2 years ago, my brother bought an 02 Cannibal from him. After I took it for a rip up his driveway, Dave said "Wow, we never rode it like that!" A couple of weeks later, I met him at Sand Lake to help him break in a pair of brand new Dales (a Cannibal and Glamis). Well, the Cannibal that I was riding dropped a valve and we sent the motor off for the Big Winky treatment. I think that machine is still not running to this day! Since then, Dave has been acquiring all things Cannondale! It's unbelievable the amount of Cannondale stuff is at his house!!

aroracer72

#15 Post by aroracer72 »

Took quads to sand dunes to rbeak them in????.....lol

But yeah id totally agree with that!!!!!....hes into dales big time and hes a dale nut for shure!!!!

I guess you could call me and my dad aspiring quad nuts.......we've been rebuilding our own cranks in my dirtbikes and now what we can in quads(dale needed that custom built)...and we assemble and do all of our testing and wrenching and tunning. To most on this site this is nothing new...but to the mortal quad rider its ranked on teh quad crazy side.

But yeah Boomer is definately dale nuts!!!
CHAD