Lunch

gnccblaze440

#11 Post by gnccblaze440 »

GOTTA HAVE A WAWA ! tongue.gif

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Man you Jersey Guys crack me up!! You have perhaps the best Hoagie/Sub joint in the world and you bring up WAWA. Sheetz kicks WAWA's Butt up and down the block. But if you want a sub you go to where the Chairman of the Board used to go. THE WHITE HOUSE IN AC!!!

Of course if you want a cheessteak you can always come and tour philly with me and get a Pat's or Geno's Steak!!smile.gif

badvox

#13 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by ****** Back home it was a place called Sheetz they had the MTO's or Made to Order subs they were awesome WAWA around here has the roastbeef and pepperjack on a pretzle bun though mmmmm makeing me hungry reading this thread. [/B]

Yeah baby this is my kinda thread!! Woo hoo

Speaking of Italian food how bout a nice pan of homemade Baked Ziti. Yeah baby yeah....

I gotta get a new camera so I can post pics. tongue.gif

theJeStEr1340

#14 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

my dads gf is a new york italian, she can COOK! We have Sheetz in raleigh, pretty good subs. I had chicken for lunch, then McCallisters Deli for dinner. Was a good day.

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Derno24
I love the waffle fries at Chick-Fil-A:)

I was there for lunch on Tuesday and got a large order myself! The lady tried to stick me with medium, but I caught her!

As for Wawa, is their food very good? We've got a few around here and maybe I'll give them a try over McD's or Hardee's for a morning biscuit or something. I've always been a little shy on the quality of gas station food.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

I would steer clear of wawa for breakfast food, but for lunch it is decent!smile.gif