Redline Customs latest work

cdaleman440

#11 Post by cdaleman440 »

i think they look goodddd :clap:

BigJosh

#12 Post by BigJosh »

Scott

That carbon looks great on there cant wait till he puts the number plate on. Yea the rest looks ok....LOL......She runs better than it looks. That thing had so much power down low. I know shane will enjoy it......Thanks again

CDALE022002

#13 Post by CDALE022002 »

Glad I could help , Joshua ,LOL

guthrie08

#14 Post by guthrie08 »

When I saw this quad I couldent get the smile off my face. The powdercoating turned out excellent and looks unreal in person. When i got to take it down the Ohio roads.....My smile got even bigger. This quad pulls so hard down low. Josh and Curt from Redline Customs are two great guys who really went out of their way to help me out. I cant thank them enough. It was cool meeting Scott to, the man behind the PC products. Ill make sure to get another pic up soon of the front number plate. It looks badass :usa Again Josh and Curt thanks for everything you guys did. And thanks Scott for putting these pics up.

BigJosh

#15 Post by BigJosh »

You are very welcome. Shane you and your dad are great people to deal with. We couldnt of picked a better person to help out. We will behind you this comming up race season. Tell your dad thanks again. Thanks scott for helping put the final touches with the plastic cuts and the Carbon goodies....:clap:

CHAINSAW

#16 Post by CHAINSAW »

Hey CDALE022002, is that frame polished then powdwer cleared, or is that a powder chrome? I love that !!

jfarrar

#17 Post by jfarrar »

guthrie quad looks awesome man!
chainsaw that frame is polished.curt does an awesome job of polishing

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

purty. I like the way the quadtech hood has the lines extended forward.

CHAINSAW

#19 Post by CHAINSAW »

Originally posted by jfarrar

chainsaw that frame is polished.curt does an awesome job of polishing

well poo. I love the chrome and polished look, just dont like the upkeep on them. I was hoping it was some new chrome powder that actually looks like chrome. Im getting to lazy, and running out of elbow grease for my machines as it is.. hehe.

guthrie08

#20 Post by guthrie08 »

thanks alot jfarrar, this quad looks so sweet in person.