Very Disturbing Email

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Just 2 questions why does it have to be a he?  Men getting bashed again!biggrin.gif

The other is it really that important to get upset over?  Probably not people are gonna do what people are gonna do.  Stay true to yourself and don't let the small stuff bother you.

Now where is my pic of me in the man thong?:w:

I agree Derno.I also think it was a woman who made that email.Or some closet gay guy.

badvox

#12 Post by badvox »

This might sound crazy but after being a software engineer for a long time you develop a certain style just like hand writing.

From the looks of that email and other posts one could deduce a pretty simple guess based on style alone.

I wont say anything but if I would be really surprised if I was wrong on this one. Yeah I know you're all going to call BS but I can tell you who wrote what code at every place i've worked at. Its actually really easy.

Look back at some of your own posts and you will similarities in all of your posts. Guaranteed.

Exodus

#13 Post by Exodus »

Badvox,
I agree with that one hundred percent. I know I write in my own style. I always capitalize the companys and names that are important to me and leave those that arent in small letters. Ex, Cannondale, yamaha. And I tend to write just how I would speak it. Sometimes I read what I have wrote and even I dont quite get what I'm saying until I say it out loud. Kind of funny how you really do write with your own attitude.

On a side note, thats pretty ignorant for people to do stuff like this. But try not to let it bother you Chick, they just proved thier intelligence and maturity.

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by badvox
This might sound crazy but after being a software engineer for a long time you develop a certain style just like hand writing.

From the looks of that email and other posts one could deduce a pretty simple guess based on style alone.

I wont say anything but if I would be really surprised if I was wrong on this one.  Yeah I know you're all going to call BS but I can tell you who wrote what code at every place i've worked at.  Its actually really easy.

Look back at some of your own posts and you will similarities in all of your posts.  Guaranteed.

So should we start a poll on this? See who it might be?

Cdale_racer_669

#15 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

ping it for the IP:p

Jaybr

#16 Post by Jaybr »

I checked the IP, 5 users that all signed up today all with similar Yahoo email addresses. I banned them all and blocked the IP.

The IP is from Turbodial.net. If thier on dial up I'm sure they'll be back on with a different IP.

CDaleChick

#17 Post by CDaleChick »

hmmmm i dont know of anyone that uses turbodial...but at least we are somewhat closer of catching the culprit.

That immature BS has got to stop...I mean give me a break.

badvox

#18 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Derno24
So should we start a poll on this?  See who it might be?

Who picks the entries ? Caped Crusader? Aquaman? Spiderman?

wanablaze

#19 Post by wanablaze »

Yep,
First thing I thought of when I saw the way it was typed was that it was someone young.

Otherwise:
Your ex boyfriend maybe?

Jaybr

#20 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by wanablaze
Yep,
First thing I thought of when I saw the way it was typed was that it was someone young.  

That rules me out rolleyes.gif