Clampetts move to Utah

dvrack

As far as Brad goes,

#11 Post by dvrack »

I emailed Brad just the other day, he took the time andresponded while he was in Miami on vacation, I don't think you will find a More
business oriented, organized and honest guy out there. I am Thankful he is a big part of the Cdale family and nobody should be worried about him buying out Doug.Now what about those free parts Brad (just kidding)
Thanks Dave

Brad Oakley

#12 Post by Brad Oakley »

I must be sick! I'm here in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean - and yet I'm still 'connected.' I am having a great time. If you thought I was fat when you saw me last, wait until this week is through!!!

A special thanks to kdeal! He's a great friend - and a fantastic tour-guide/chauffer while in the Miami area. Thanks for getting us to the ship on time.

More later!

rubicon20032003

#13 Post by rubicon20032003 »

brad

I pmed you might be interested in some parts if you sell any of that stuff.Thanks tom

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Brad Oakley
I must be sick! I'm here in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean - and yet I'm still 'connected.' I am having a great time. If you thought I was fat when you saw me last, wait until this week is through!!!

A special thanks to kdeal! He's a great friend - and a fantastic tour-guide/chauffer while in the Miami area. Thanks for getting us to the ship on time.

More later!

Brad,

If your wife is looking over your shoulder, I hope she throws your laptop in the ocean!!! You are on vacation dude, everything can wait until you get back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:w:

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

I am just asking the questions that some are asking and you guys who are jumping to Brads defense know darn well they are being asked.Brad of course you dont have to answer anything.

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by Brad Oakley

Ya Ill bet he got you there on time . His truck needs a 5 point harness system and barf bags..... Screeeeeech LOL Ken you should post a pic of your crazy taxi. That thing is the bomb.

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by cannondale27
I am just asking the questions that some are asking and you guys who are jumping to Brads defense know darn well they are being asked.Brad of course you dont have to answer anything.

I hope that is not what I was doing, other than to bring up the fact that we have had no bad dealings with Brad.

How about an example? How many places do you think sell Bultaco or Hodaka parts?

:confused:

cannondale27

#18 Post by cannondale27 »

Well if we are at that level I dont think Brad will make it long either.

banzairx7

#19 Post by banzairx7 »

I'm not worried about brad, I just ordered some parts from him last week. I'm worried about the market in general. I just hate to see one of the major supporters of us backing out. I worry about long term supply of parts for my bike. Do i want honda- no. I like my cdale. I just dont want to see the day when its worthless becasue nobody can get parts for it anymore.

badvox

#20 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by kdeal
I hope that is not what I was doing, other than to bring up the fact that we have had no bad dealings with Brad.

How about an example? How many places do you think sell Bultaco or Hodaka parts?

:confused:

Wow!! Bultaco and Hodaka? Haven't heard those mentioned since I was in like 3rd grade. LOL On another note i did see an old red and white Husky this weekend on my trip home. smile.gif

How about a Maico? Can we talk about them?