wuts up

thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Apr 4 2006, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zack,

Whatzzzzzzzzzzz up? I miss you man. I'm headed up your way in about a month, want to meet up? Let me know, I'll be headed towards Canton.

Ken

Heck yeah! Let me know when, Canton is only about an hour from here. What's goin on in this neck of the woods?

QUOTE (wanablaze @ Apr 4 2006, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Zack,
It's Josh. Hope things look up for ya.

How do you like the STi? Any Turbo Mods? That's a sweet car, let's see some pics! And timeslips! LOL.

Hey Josh, sorry about that buddy, I remembered afterwards smile.gif

I'm happy with the STi, fun car. It's a Stage 2 stock turbo car (full 3" TBE + engine management) plus a few other small things and a new methanol injection kit. Runs real strong, gonna get a tune later this month I think. I have drag plans for the 24th with it, hoping for mid 12's if driven right wink.gif but it maybe a bit slower til I get tuned the following weekend. Lookin at turbo kits now actually, probably gonna do a gt30 smile.gif

wanablaze

#12 Post by wanablaze »

Mid 12's sounds good to me! Don't know too much about the turbo imports but my sister has an EVO VIII and a few friends have turbo VW's. Let me know how you do at the track. I may be out that way later this summer.