dang bad luck

Jaybr

#11 Post by Jaybr »

Slap some 400ex hubs on the rear axle and you'll be right back to stock width.

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

wish i could find some 400ex hubs sitting around. lol, all i got is cannondale crap everywhere!! smile.gif

Well, went and rode this afternoon....dang it was sooo nice out. ~80 blue sky and sunny. Well, the rekluse is back to normal. Had a bad bog at dead start with full throttle that would stall me. I leaned out the bottom 5% of the map and now its a just a little bog but it doesn't stall me. I will lean it out a little more in that area tommorrow and try it again.

I did get to drag race Jermain Taylor....he was on a new YFZ Bill Ballance edition. This was before I tuned it and got rid of the stall. So, I got a bad start, had the throttle stick and still only got beat by 1/2 a quad. Not too bad I guess. Nice guy, but all they did was drag race the entire time. We hit the trails for a good 40 minutes hard and when we came out they were still over there drag racing.

Best part....little red light didn't blink an eye!! smile.gif

rubicon20032003

#13 Post by rubicon20032003 »

I got some 400ex hubs with dale studs.$35 shipped,Thre need painted

BigJosh

#14 Post by BigJosh »

Hey try not to mention the weather. It is very depressing when I hear abou all the good weather. We could have 75 and sunny and by midnight have snow. Just thought I would wine a bit about our weather.... wacko.gif

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry, but not going to spend that much on a set of used 400ex hubs. I can get them on ebay for $20 shipped if I look hard enough. I would gladly take a donation though. smile.gif Racing a dale takes money!

Brad Oakley

#16 Post by Brad Oakley »

Happy - Thanks for the advice on the PM box. Got things straightened out this evening!!!

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Brad Oakley @ Apr 9 2006, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happy - Thanks for the advice on the PM box. Got things straightened out this evening!!!

Excellent