New Ridin Pics

speedracer

#11 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Feb 7 2009, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What video?

Anyone ever realize the Dale forums are all guy sites?

I saw a video sometime back of this girl came up short on a double due to engine problems,nasty crash.

UpsMan

#12 Post by UpsMan »

For those that haven't seen it. http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/1065347

MyCannibal

#13 Post by MyCannibal »

the crank broke in half huh?...she didnt bother tellin em she got rear ended with the quad in the back of her truck before that too...I think it contributed to that...

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

doesn't really matter how it broke. The accident sucked for sure. ouch

MyCannibal

#15 Post by MyCannibal »

Been there done that...anyone who rides has...price you gotta pay I guess...try a shattered pelvis, ruptured spleen, punctured lung and broken ribs...I'd take a broken wrist any day...O yeah and I forgot the life flight.

thedeatons

#16 Post by thedeatons »

Honestly anyone trying to go pro is better served with a factory ride... It just depends on how far you are trying to go. If you just wanna piss people off then ride a Dale in the pro leagues.... Otherwise take the free stuff and get famous...

UpsMan

#17 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Feb 7 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly anyone trying to go pro is better served with a factory ride... It just depends on how far you are trying to go. If you just wanna piss people off then ride a Dale in the pro leagues.... Otherwise take the free stuff and get famous...

Who is trying to go pro?

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

You mean her brief stint on the suzuki. LOL
Now that i look at the pics I remember who has the shocks. The a arms she complained about now have mydreamrides custom aluminum upper to replace whatever garbage she had on it. I think they were some donated 250r upper from something else that most likey was the cause of her susension problems.

thedeatons

#19 Post by thedeatons »

Any racer rushing jumps has aspirations of going pro...

Or we could just start talking trash, and welcome more women into the neighborhood..... rolleyes.gif

Brad77

#20 Post by Brad77 »

Everytime I saw a pic of that quad something always looked wrong with the suspension setup. It was all jacked up like a 4x4 quad.
I bet it had like 8 to 9 inches of clearance under the frame.