TT safer than MX?

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup thats why the NASCAR sissys have fenders!Kidding LOL

Haydug Jr.

#12 Post by Haydug Jr. »

if you don't ride very fast, i'd say MX is safer, but i don't ride ATVs do idont know

CannondaleRider

#13 Post by CannondaleRider »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jun 22 2006, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like you are a former member of the high side club????

Nope, member of the "Almost high side, know what causes it, and whats needed to stay away from it" club, lol

toothandnail

#14 Post by toothandnail »

I the main thing that causes a high side , is 1 of 2 things, that is when in a power slide , either the rider gets scared and lets off the throttle, even a little bit, which causes the tires to hook up , or not enough power or gear to high , to keep the tires spinning while in the slide ,which causes the tires to hook up ,see the results above wacko.gif there have been many times when I was in a slide and it started to come around to far , I stayed hard on the power and just spun out rather than risk the high side crash

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea it happened to me that same day.I believe this pic is start of the 180!

toothandnail

#16 Post by toothandnail »

Nice thats just what I was talking about when you're there keep it pinned and hope you'r not a gear high blink.gif

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes it worked great except the guy behind me was following me way up.Kind of wierd going that fast and looking right at the front bumper of the guy you are in front of.

toothandnail

#18 Post by toothandnail »

Exactly, but I'd rather be looking at his front bumper when I'm on my quad than sliding on my rear and seeing the same thing ohmy.gif either way you leave skid marks in other places besides the track biggrin.gif