Who wants to help with the 12hr????

azcannon

#11 Post by azcannon »

I will help with what I can. I really like your idea.
I would go so far and say you have the support started it would be nice to see what you anticipate your expenses to be and timeframes for everything. I also want to say I thank you for acknowledging our $interest$ in your project by letting us know where the cash goes and whats done with it , this makes all the difference for me. Maybe we could get our names written in sharpie on the plastic or something ?

wanablaze

#12 Post by wanablaze »

Wow. This is cool. Derno, I have a stock bumper here. It's yours if you want it. I'll also make a cash donation.

Derno, If you're going to make it to the group ride, pm me. I'll bring the bumper. Thanx, wanablaze.

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

While I appreciate all the parts donations I am not sure yet how much if any will be needed.

Time frame is tenatively this.

Tim will be working on the motor starting now. He has agreed to build and dyno tune it to our set-up. Including the regulator and fuel components along with ecu so we won't have to tinker with anything once the motor arrives at Randy's this should all be finished by the beginning of October.

The motor will then head to Randy's where Randy and I will assemble the rest of the chasis. As for set-up +1, +3, or stock nothing has been decided yet, but I have access to all of the above. We have all the other major components to put this together.

They will test the atv on sunday October 15th then that Friday October 20th it will be shipped to Texas, with tools and other components already in the crate, where we will meet it on Thursday evening October 27th. Cost for the shipping of the atv is where the money will be headed along with trying to offset other expenses at the track such as fuel and rental of other item possibly needed such as a pressure washer.

I will disclose all totals when I finalize the program later this week.

As for the signing of the plastic I like the idea. If you guys can get some clear sheeting you could start mailing it around and sign it yourselves and we could adhere it to the quad. Just an idea to give everyone a part of the quad!

Sounds like we should be going ahead with everything, but I want to finalize this weekend.

I have been posting this on Cannondaler too as all Cannondale people should have the option on helping. I am also working on outside sponsors to help us with aftermarket parts.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

I am not going to hold my breath on this but maybe cannondalechick could help in this.She is from Texas.You never know.

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 14 2006, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not going to hold my breath on this but maybe cannondalechick could help in this.She is from Texas.You never know.

Sure I am also gonna try to get in touch with Speed450mx. He lives in Texas and I just have to find his number! biggrin.gif

Canniboomer

#16 Post by Canniboomer »

...this effort is gaining momentum. That's great!.... I'll double my earlier pledge.

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

This looks like it may actually go thru. I'm in for a few bucks as well. I'll see you at Majestic in 2 weeks.

speed 450mx

#18 Post by speed 450mx »

I am going to help as much as I can

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

This sounds like a great idea and a good team. I can't help much but I could send a few bucks.

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

Wow I can't believe the support this team has recieved. I am waiting on the freight costs before posting all the final details. Everyone is exicted to see this happen and I can't believe the support the community is willing to give to this cause.