whats with atk

Sandstorm

#11 Post by Sandstorm »

Somebody has to Know Ryan Costello who won the pro production class.. He probably would never say, but I wonder if he got anything..

joedirt

#12 Post by joedirt »

Does anyone know the actual number of bikes/quads ATK sold last year?

I did ask a simular question on ATK's forum to the one asked at the start of this thread...this is the answer I got.
We have ran out of many parts and have purchased the tooling and have had many parts made for ATK.

We plan to use this platform for many years.

Guy310

#13 Post by Guy310 »

Ryan Costello won the stock class this year. They don't have a Pro Production class anymore. I have heard that ATK hasn't paid on any of the contingencies as they pertain to quads. I don't know what they do for bikes.

Psychosis

#14 Post by Psychosis »

I have a chunk of contingency money like I said loaded up from 2005. Never saw any of it and they won't talk to me about it. If I switch to Suzuki I've got some pretty good deals lined up for me where I'm moving to as in terms of parts, a quad, etc. Well worth it. It would take some big help to stay on the ATK quad.

But all in all, ATK did not follow through w/the contingency. After tons of bitching and months passing I got Frank White to respond to me and say I had $125 which wasn't near what I earned but better than nothing. I tried to cash out like he told me to and nobody had any record of it. ****, the amount I earned would've been enough to buy all the spare parts I need for the next TWO SEASONS!

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

I would like to comment on the ATK "championship" in the "stock" class. I am told the bike had TCS valved ohlins shocks, moto arms, FMF pipe, etc. etc. We all know what a moto is.
Now, to compare this bike to anything stock, is a joke. I would be ashamed and go hide under a rock if I couldn't win a stock title in a very mod and tricked out bike. I even heard of suzuki riders getting DQ'd for something like handlebars changed. What about the Tag bars on the dale (ooops, ATK)

Happyboy

#16 Post by Happyboy »

If suzuki cared about the stock class they would put together a tricked out model like the moto.

joedirt

#17 Post by joedirt »

Stock suzuki shocks can be revalved just like the ohlins. Both quads are about the same width.
Does the ATK make more power then the Suzuki?

yamadjs08

#18 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ Dec 28 2006, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Somebody has to Know Ryan Costello who won the pro production class.. He probably would never say, but I wonder if he got anything..

He lives like 15 minutes away from me. From what I have heard, all that he got was some used parts, like not even major stuff, like a radiator, coolant bottle, etc. Sad thing is, I don't think that Ryan will be racing next year, he could barely finish this season because of costs and doing it all by himself. What's pathetic is that ATK doesn't even pick up somebody who won a national level championship. Given its not the pro class and obviously he had an advantage, but still that is most definitely some publicity for ATK and it's like they could care less...

Sandstorm

#19 Post by Sandstorm »

Frank likes headlines that make his company look good. Frank is broke unless his dad left him a fortune. I can assure you Frank (or his family members working at ATK) don't miss that 10% gift to the Mormon church every payday. The church is family,,,,,,,,, the podiums are propaganda.........LOL!!!

haydug

#20 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (joedirt @ Dec 29 2006, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stock suzuki shocks can be revalved just like the ohlins. Both quads are about the same width.
Does the ATK make more power then the Suzuki?

Ahhhh! But, it would not be allowed in the "stock" class, so tell me why the ATK was allowed?