Even more drama...

azcannon

#11 Post by azcannon »

same here I have some extra parts and am willing to donate some to get your quad up again.

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

Get it torn down, I'll help alittle (can't afford alot).

Psychosis

#13 Post by Psychosis »

I've got doubles of a lot of stuff too. Bought out an inventory w/a lot of parts I needed and a lot I don't. Much rather give some to a good cause than try and sell it piece by piece.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

I would give you stuff but not if your going to sell the quad.Keep it and you can count on me also to help.

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

sorry again for this...that sucks big time. You need some help just shout. smile.gif time and money is short but opinions i have tons of. smile.gif

speed_demon

#16 Post by speed_demon »

Well I finally got around to pulling the engine apart (as much as I could) and the top end looks good-even the cams! But when I try and move the piston with the clutch, nothing moves. I don't have a wrist pin puller to get the piston out, but it's obviously something down below. BTW when I went to drain the oil, there was very little in the engine sad.gif I have run out of time and funds (property taxes are due on new & old house) so look for complete part out.

Psychosis

#17 Post by Psychosis »

Just use some needlenose plyers to get the clips out of the piston and then push the wrist pin out. Quick and simple, and you can then check the rest. Sorry to hear about it though.

claas900

#18 Post by claas900 »

speed_demon would you mind if i came and looked at the motor? I dont have the funds for it but maybe could help see whats wrong with it? PM me if you want. Most days I get off work at 5.