Good C-dale exposure!

cobradaler

#11 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (USAMoto00 @ Apr 26 2007, 01:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the compliments guys, and the offers for help. I really appreciate it. I am by no means wealthy and us trying to do these series' this year is going to be draining to say the least. So in a nutshell, I will probably take you up on some of the offers once we get rolling and see what we may need help with. Right now my first priority is getting Michelle's motor to Tim for a 450 kit and maybe some head work. I really just need the reliability for her, not a TON of power that may compromise something during a race. We are very excited to get to the races and I'll keep you all updated. We leave for Georgia tommorow - WPSA. See ya guys.

that is very cool and good luck.

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

Check out the article on Michelle here as well. The link wasn't working earlier, so you may have to check back.

http://www.atvexposed.com/

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Few pics for those that arent members at EX riders.Sure hope she continues to run a Cannondale at least for this year.I have a feeling if she does well at WPSA offers will start pouring in.Hopefully we can help enough to make running a Dale worth it.

iceracer17

#14 Post by iceracer17 »

I see michelle took the overall at the wpsa.
Congrats!!!

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Man I knew she could do it. Brian let me know if I can do anything for you guys or when you will be racing in PA again. I will try and make it out to take some pics and video of Michelle.

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Wow the overall!That is really impressive.Way to go.Please please keep doing it on a Cannondale biggrin.gif

peterock

#17 Post by peterock »

Looks like she did a good job at the WPSA. 1st overall for the womens B/C class.

Would have been interesting to see how she would do in the Women's A class as she gave Natalie a run for her money already.

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

Well, I only have a few moments for now, but I do want to say thanks to everyone again for their support. This weekend was SO crazy! I have never had 1 issue with my C-dale and it decided to eat a battery right before Moto 1 on Sat.! It had us scrambling for a charger and hopes that it would make it through the weekend. There's no more 400EX's around, so pickin's were slim. lol But we got it going just in time and guess what happened? A first turn crash that stalled Michelle out and left her stranded with no one around. She said that it just kept clicking and then all of a sudden fired up! She went from a distant last all the way to the front of the pack and took over the lead going into the last lap. Talk about a nail biter! The second Moto was much better with a second place holeshot and she took over the lead by the 4th turn and never looked back. She was jumping really smooth and riding fast all weekend long. I really hope that this is what was needed to jump start her racing season and future. She is fast and getting better every weekend! I'll give some more updates later, we just got home and still have to unpack and then repack for Steel City this weekend!

Brad77

#19 Post by Brad77 »

Yeah it was an awesome ride. Too bad I coudn't race at this wpsa. Good to see you guys as always.

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

This weekend we raced at Steel City in Delmont PA for round 2 of the Suzuki series. Michelle once again took a 1st overall with 2 impressive wins over a talented field of girls. That makes 6 moto wins in a row for the Dale and Michelle. I took 2nd overall in the +30 class on an all stock machine still!(long story) This weekend we will be heading to Illinois for round 2 of the WPSA. If anyone has any of the female quick connects from an '02 gas tank let me know. We could use some spares of those and I need to find another titanium FMF headpipe for an extra exhaust. Michelle destroyed the custom pipe I made for her at Steel City on a big tabletop, so now we need a spare again. Thanks guys and I'll keep you updated with results..