AtK's on Ebay.

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

I personally do not see how putting a sticker on a 3-4 year bike constitutes building a new bike. Maybe I'll buy a vin tag, then buy Natalie's bike, and put the ATK sticker on it, and race the stock class. What would be the difference? I don't think anyone at ATK would know.

UpsMan

#12 Post by UpsMan »

I was rooting around on the ama website and it says to be eligible for the stock class 100 identical units must be for sale in all 6 ama regions. How did the ATK ever get approved for that class? I doubt there are 100 units available for sale, and I sure as heck doubt they are identical.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

I wonder if WPSA would be so generous?

QUOTE (UpsMan @ May 17 2007, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who brain washed him, and why?

Wade Wilcox there is more to it than that though.I think everyones expectations are all just too high with ATK.Still wish Jaybr would post that dealer video I got from ATK.Its explained and makes alot of sense of whole thing.

Sandstorm

#14 Post by Sandstorm »

What's bad about Frank is when people ask him a question he gives such a vague answer.. He doesn't directly answer the question. The reason he does that is because he doesn't have the answer.

Example,,
Question?? Frank how are you going to continue to build quads when the frames you bought and unsold Dales are gone??

Answer,, We are having parts made every day as we run out..

That doesn't answer shiat in my book on the question that was asked!!!

I saw a question very similar to this up above.

People ask about the 700 Intimidator on his site. He never answers them.. They've sold like four of them is why!! I honestly don't think they even sell those anymore..

peterock

#15 Post by peterock »

QUOTE (Sandstorm @ May 17 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They go through the motor so it's just not the stickerd vin.. They don't use the Z400 bearing in new unsold Dales. Frank is Cheap and brainwashed..

blink.gif

Sandstorm, seems like no matter what site you are on you have nothing positive to say. Cheap and Brainwashed is a new one though. Sure you aren't actually employed by one of the Jap manufactures and sent here to disrupt any good that may come out of people working to improve these quads?

Sandstorm

#16 Post by Sandstorm »

QUOTE (peterock @ May 18 2007, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
blink.gif

Sandstorm, seems like no matter what site you are on you have nothing positive to say. Cheap and Brainwashed is a new one though. Sure you aren't actually employed by one of the Jap manufactures and sent here to disrupt any good that may come out of people working to improve these quads?

You're absolutley correct. ATK BLOWS!! They are liars, cheats, and pathetic. Most everybody that has been here since the bankruptcy had hopes. ATK blew everybodys hopes by their actions or lack of it!! I was one of the people who so desperatly wanted them to move foward being in My backyard.. GOD was I ever WRONG!!

Ever see the quad that went to a shootout in a magazine. I rode it!! It's pathetic they would send that thing for a test set up the way it was. It's just typical of how they do things..