Traveling road show to PA .

cannondale27

#11 Post by cannondale27 »

Check out Wistechs quad hauler.It made it to PA.Quickly I imagine!
[attachment=3980:1182341323_9768_0.jpg][attachment=3979:1182341209_6379_0.jpg]

jwheat

#12 Post by jwheat »

I'll bet that C4 is alot faster with the Cannondale pushing it!

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

oh no he didn't. thats nuts!

jesshamner

#14 Post by jesshamner »

Wow!!! There really are rednecks in the north. LOL. Sweet rig!

Blasterboy11

#15 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Northern rednecks are the best imo, lol. Nice ride. At least youll have a sweet view in the rearview mirror!

ozarkdaler

#16 Post by ozarkdaler »

Maybe we need to make a fund raiser for wistech to get a new trailer. laugh.gif

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (cjenkins @ Jun 21 2007, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe we need to make a fund raiser for wistech to get a new trailer. laugh.gif

Why? What's wrong with his old one? He loves that trailer, and you don't want to be towing too much else with a Vette with a bad transmission! I'm surprised he didn't try and put two quads on there standing up!!!! LOL
blink.gif

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

I made it to Tims and yesterday we got Animal to skip ouit of work and hit the trails at Majestic. What a blast . biggrin.gif The trails are all freshly bulldozed and on a weekday we almost had the whole system to ourselves. They are better than everthanks to TJUSA .
This was the first seat time ever for the Moto's new top end an it performed like never before . It looks like the new coil has cured the slow starting issue and it fires up within one revolution everytime,hot or cold. As far as the performance it could easily climb any hill in one or 2 gears to high just like the stroker cranked engines but throttle control was a must as it has a very violent midrange and topend hit. When we got back we hit the drag strip . Of course Tim was unbeatable but a couple times the moto did show its stuff against Animals 467. The boys gave me some pointers to help keep the front end down. Its not easy for a trail rider to abuse the clutch like these guys do.
Although the vette is a great high speed tow vehicle it leaves much to be desired in the cargo capacity area. LOL
It was great to meet Wanablaze and Mydreamride for an evening of engine work monday. I think we had the problem nailed down with the case pressure test . Got the engine back in but needed a snap ring for the clutch hub so we didnt get it fired up.

With the abuse the Moto took last year at racing and exercise machine its due for some work as the whole front end except for the Black Widow tie rod ends are shot. Ill get it in the shop before we go to the OHIO ride and at least get the ball joints swapped out.
Hope to meet up with more Dlae junkies soon.
Later
Wistech

Blasterboy11

#19 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Hey, if you come around the PA, NY, NJ area, send me a PM, were always looking for guys to ride with, trails or MX. Were all done with school and whatnot so now we can ride any time of the week. See ya around.

speed2424

#20 Post by speed2424 »

Everything is set here. Both tracks got mowed today. See you all tomorrow.