Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

Speed 1B

#11 Post by Speed 1B »

Ill be there with the drag bike and the little 432.

jesshamner

#12 Post by jesshamner »

I went to the last one at Majestic. DMAC and I froze our buns off sleeping in the trailer. I think the low was around 32 degrees and we didn't have a heater. I had 2 sleeping bags. LOL.

We actually didn't get to ride that much of the trails. I love the EZ back idea though. From what little I got to see while I was there, I like it! Can't wait to go back. I just need to find someone to split the gas with. Oh DMAC....Where are you?

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jun 25 2007, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the EZ back idea though.

EZ back??

It was cold when I was up there, also. Maybe we can catch a break this year.

DMAC10

#14 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jun 25 2007, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to the last one at Majestic. DMAC and I froze our buns off sleeping in the trailer. I think the low was around 32 degrees and we didn't have a heater. I had 2 sleeping bags. LOL.

We actually didn't get to ride that much of the trails. I love the EZ back idea though. From what little I got to see while I was there, I like it! Can't wait to go back. I just need to find someone to split the gas with. Oh DMAC....Where are you?

Now Jess it wasn't that bad, I was just glad you stayed on your part of the trailer.LOL unsure.gif

I'm seeing how my work schedule is, I already have it in my Planner, and on my desktop calender as booked.

I would love to go back, and hopefully the weather will be better. The only thing that I was disappointed in was that due to the weather and the dang place being so big, everyone didn't get to spend a lot of time with each other.

Does anyone of have a list of all the hotels that were near by?????

Or is most everyone going to camp???

yamadjs08

#15 Post by yamadjs08 »

This may be a possibility for me, but I do have a race the following weekend. We'll see...

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

If it wasn't so bad then why are you wanting to know about hotel, Hot Stuff? wub.gif

DMAC10

#17 Post by DMAC10 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jun 27 2007, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If it wasn't so bad then why are you wanting to know about hotel, Hot Stuff? wub.gif

I'm just wanting to know which is cheaper, a Hotel or a case of Geritol.

If I don't get a hotel, I'll definantly be bringing the generator, ( just for lights ) tongue.gif

kdeal

#18 Post by kdeal »

Donnie,

I'll send you some info when I get home tonight.

Ken

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........I have my dale up and running and I haven't been to Majestic yet............Hmmmmmmmm....I am insulted that I am not one of Kdeals favorites.........I do have a new toy to make this trip way more comfortable............Man this is gonna be interesting.

kdeal

#20 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ Jun 28 2007, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........I have my dale up and running and I haven't been to Majestic yet............Hmmmmmmmm....I am insulted that I am not one of Kdeals favorites.........I do have a new toy to make this trip way more comfortable............Man this is gonna be interesting.

Stop crying and get off your butt and mark your calander for this ride. You USE to be one of my favorites, but since you don't show up to get the verbal abuse we have lined up for you, I moved you down a notch or two...LOL

Ron, get Randy on the phone and make this happen. You guys deserve a hand for some of your past racing victories. This one event will be a celebration of all that has been and where we are today.

I hope you can make it!