Saw This on Exriders..

speed 450mx

#11 Post by speed 450mx »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jul 16 2007, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was this on the actual MTV Scarred show or is the just an internet thing?

Yes it was on Sat. on the Scarred live show. She was the only girl to make the top ten scarred videos

UpsMan

#12 Post by UpsMan »

She sure is getting a lot of mileage out of the one little ***** crash. Give me a break.

theJeStEr1340

#13 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I have seen worse, she isn't even racing anymore. she sold the LTR and has gone into dog training.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

See thats what happens when you switch to Suzuki.Good at riding a doggy quad might as well train others. laugh.gif

USAMoto00

#15 Post by USAMoto00 »

Boy 27, sometimes you sure are funny. lol Funny thing is, I have more time to ride, just less horsepower. For now!

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

I am just Joking.I like the LTR's alot when modded.Wouldnt say they are any more reliable than our Cannondales though.But is nice being able to buy new LTR every year or two.That eliminates alot of issues.

aroracer72

#17 Post by aroracer72 »

That sucks but It could have been avoided....a good rider would have pulled in the clutch and not hold onto the quad while its flipping.....lol....but im glad she didnt get hurt worse....and how the heck did a rear end car crash that minor cause the motor to fail???.......lol
Chad

twisted_chassis

#18 Post by twisted_chassis »

QUOTE (aroracer72 @ Aug 12 2007, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That sucks but It could have been avoided....a good rider would have pulled in the clutch and not hold onto the quad while its flipping.....lol....but im glad she didnt get hurt worse....and how the heck did a rear end car crash that minor cause the motor to fail???.......lol
Chad

i had a engine lock up on me do to a valve breaking. i was flying down the asphalt about 70-75 mph when the tires started to lock up . i pulled in the clutch at the last second. she just about went end over end. that was a couple years ago. i now have a broken collar bone do to a accident at the track.not engine related.
if she would have had the quad in gear when the truck was slammed it might have broke a gear somewhere else then causing the the crank to break. any way you look at it it still sucks when someone gets hurt on one