How much can you get for a stock roller?

ozarkdaler

#11 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ May 23 2008, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If neither of you has the tank where is it? Maybe Indiana Jones could find it?

laugh.gif

Brad77

#12 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ May 23 2008, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If neither of you has the tank where is it? Maybe Indiana Jones could find it?

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

wow...just wow. lol

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

Not the Indy from that steaming pile of a movie laugh.gif .

ozarkdaler

#15 Post by ozarkdaler »

LMAO

cdalerider75

#16 Post by cdalerider75 »

thats funny...

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

laugh.gif Thats a keeper!

Sure is a mystery.Haydug is sure convincing to me.Most would have let this go by now.But Dembek claims he doesnt have it.

Dembek did you EVER have it?

Haydug do you have a tracking #?

If answer is no to both those you guys should just let it go already.Looks bad for both and all of us.

cdalerider75

#18 Post by cdalerider75 »

Nope... several folks from this site have even been to my house, ask them. Also I never added a 250r kit to my quad (had seat + plastics, however no tank and sub frame) and no one has seen me sell a 250r tank, why in the world would I leave something like that just hanging around? So come on guys, how do you prove that you never had something??

Can't believe that it has been 2 years and I am still dealing with this bullSh!t... You don't still see people going after maz or doug for bad deals, so why should I be subjected to this treatment?

Steve, if by now you still doubt me being a stand up guy, then I don't know if you ever will.

Think about it.. how many times have you called me regarding something with the website.. and each time I have either answered your questions, fixed what you wanted fixed or added what you wanted added with out ever asking for a dime (just value your friendship) or taking more than a day to get back to you. And you still can question me being up front with you.

Just sad

haydug

#19 Post by haydug »

Chris, I could indeed find a tracking number, however that is still no proof it was a tank, fender, crank, piston or whatever that was shipped to you. However I know you did receive it, I know you sent me the pm that is in my signature. Now, if you did not receive a 250R tank, what kind of tank did you pm me about? I honestly could care less about it, if you happen to be at the group ride, I'd buy you a beer. I would however like you to just admit honestly, on your son's life (if you have one) that you did receive it, was pissed and blamed me for the wrist pin deal, and peddled it or still have it either way. Once you admit that actual truth, I'll quit saying anything about it.

cannondale27

#20 Post by cannondale27 »

Chris you never directly answered the question I posed before.There was always complicated answers to a simple question.Now you say you never had it.Okay thats it then.As Haydug pointed out no real way to prove it was shipped unless nothing else was shipped to you also at that time.It must have gotten lost.Haydug you should make a claim on it or should have.Let UPS or whoever you used worry about it.Whenever I ship I write the item and persons name right on the tracking number reciept saves alot of headaches.Hope this soapopera ends soon.I am not sure if its a East Coast thing but Chris has been good to me just a little jumpy once in awhile.Kinda like a Lawyer.But once you get to know him he is a good guy.Feel sorry for Haydug also since its obvious he must have shipped it.Hey lets take it out on UPSMAN it was his company that probably screwed this up!