GOT IT FINISHED

Nickc711

#11 Post by Nickc711 »

great job......thats all there is to say

2000ex

#12 Post by 2000ex »

Fantastic job, I am sure it was quite the runner in the sand!

kenny mariscott

#13 Post by kenny mariscott »

It did take a long time to finish but once I began to get some help and tech info from the greatly experience people on this site like timbo, ken deal, dave muller, and brad from black widow. It came together pretty easy. There are still a couple of things that need to be done to it but the items are still at my machinists house, and it is a real pain in the but working out of town and only getting to work on or now ride once a month if I'm lucky. Thanks for all the great feed back I do really appreciate it.

ozarkdaler

#14 Post by ozarkdaler »

The only thing I can say is I am jealous.

kenny mariscott

#15 Post by kenny mariscott »

QUOTE (NRath @ Nov 27 2007, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Super Sweet looking machine! Lots of nice touches!

Looks like a suicide machine with no rear fenders and only a little pair of foot pegs!! I can't help but think I'd be a little nervous carving bowls with those mad meats spinning away back there! Won't you be getting sprayed by sand w/o rear fenders? I know it's a popular mod for drag racers- I'm just a practical kind of guy.

I'm gonna' have to copy the polished bit on the throttle housing! wink.gif
What is that front master cylinder off of? Any improvement over stock?
And the rest of the toys in the garage are pretty impressive too- no wonder it took you 4 years!

Feels like a suicide machine when I was riding it over the T-day holiday in the Dumont Dunes. You don't get sprayed with sand at all, only if you high centered the machine and gased it. But that would be foolish and any bike would throw sand everywhere.

The front brake master cylinder is a TRX450R, my buddy runs a honda dealership so he got it for me along with the ASV controls brake and clutch levers.

timbomoose

#16 Post by timbomoose »

Man thats one of the sharpest quads I've seen.Looks like a machine for one of the nest quad of the months.

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

Kenny,

Do you have any action pics or pics of the bike in the sand? We need another good pic for the new calander! If you do send it to me in an e-mail.

Thanks,
Ken