Arizona Area Callout

timbomoose

#11 Post by timbomoose »

Map wrecking engine? I would have to agree with Steve about the map.The maps sent out are very close. Could be another issue causing such as a fuel regulator puttig out too much pressure or an oring swelling on the return side on the quick disconnect making run too rich. Either way should have run like garbage and excessive black smoke to build that much gas in the oil and fouling plugs in that amount of time. If not might have a leaky injector that lets fuel run in when shut off. Symptoms of that would be wanting to idle a little when the key is shut off.Ruining a crank bearing that fast even with gas in the oil is very unlikely unless the amount raised the oil level to the point it would be puking it out. Another thing that might have caused damage if the oil level was too low in the quad and not getting enough oil throug the motor. I do agree dynoing is the best way to tune the quad,but should not be necesary. How much was the flowrate change from the preset values in the map normal changes are +-150 from preset values in map.

timbomoose

#12 Post by timbomoose »

Psycosis. Glad you mentioned the package and billing. Wondered why bills were tight this month.lol. 2nd package was shipped out shortly after 1st. Will get tracking # to see where it is. Hopefully you recieved it by now because its been quite a while. Everything was insured but hopefully it's not needed. I'll get a bill pm'd over to you and have to pull the map up the old computer. Will have all for today.

Psychosis

#13 Post by Psychosis »

Thanks Tim! Got the package today actually. DHL left a note saying it'd been sitting in their local office for awhile and that I'd been notified quite a bit ago yet never was. Got it though and not too bad. Haven't really sorted it out yet though.

Will get ahold of you shortly as for the payment and such. Will try and call Tuesday if I can get a short bit to do so and remember, lol.

timbomoose

#14 Post by timbomoose »

Fixed the map wasn't downloading. Use the terminator map Don't be afraid to play around with the flowrate and offset .Description gives you a base to start from. http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...t=0#entry180885