Sorry guys

jwheat

#11 Post by jwheat »

Man!!! It sure was quiet here for a few hours! tongue.gif Glad to have you back Steve.

Now in the famous words of Rodney King, "Ouch! Stop! I give up!" Oh, I mean the other famous words, " Can't we all just get along!?!?!"

NRath

#12 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jwheat @ Feb 3 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now in the famous words of Rodney King, "Ouch! Stop! I give up!" Oh, I mean the other famous words, " Can't we all just get along!?!?!"

That's some funny stuff, right there!

Like others, I agree the s/n is wrong, but if the chiefs say to leave it, I'll live with it. Glad to see you didn't take the 1/2 day too personally and are still here with us. Some folks might unreasonably hold a grudge.

Now if POA would just write that kill story/ride report about his recent duning trip, it would be all good!

MX Quad Dad

#13 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Man this will probably get me banned, Just couldn't resist

MX Quad Dad

#14 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I think the mans name is, Adam Thomas Kline

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

Why would that get you banned? I say make you president for the day!!! LOL

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Dang that kid looks mean laugh.gif

MX Quad Dad

#17 Post by MX Quad Dad »

When I saw the pic. I thought of that s/n, and when I noticed the look on the kids face I had to come here and post it.

MX Quad Dad

#18 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Ken. we'll see if you think the same after I post the one that made me think of you. unsure.gif

Happyboy

#19 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry I haven't responded back. I was down in Dallas on Fri/Sat for a Judo tournament, then up to NY till late last night for work.

Steve, thanks for the post. I really hated having to do what I did but I was slammed at work and had to do something. I just hope everyone understands that while it may appear like actions are not being taken, they usually are being worked on. We already had a post in the mods forum discussing, as well as a couple of phone calls out to people. We really don't want to get in the habit of make snap decisions because we would come off very bad that way. So, we try to take the middle road and hope for the best.

I'll send you a pm later today if I have time to get back on here.

Later all.