What about your Cannon? every member post!

Dale512

#11 Post by Dale512 »

Nothing because I cant find any freaking Camshaft bearings:mad:

EricM

#12 Post by EricM »

I am still healing from getting t-boned by my 8-year-old cousin on his dads Kodiak. I watched the GNCC at the Wisp though and there were more dales there than I expected and they did well. I just looked at the results and there were two 1st place a 4th and two 5th.

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

Just working on the Dale putting new brake pads on and getting her back together after my mishap. I have been taking my time. I want to go over everything so I know it is all right.

jfarrar

#14 Post by jfarrar »

still waiting to get back my motor.wade finally got the parts to finish hopefully get it back this week.ive checked,cleaned,polished,replaced,everything on my quad patiently waiting

candyassmiler

#15 Post by candyassmiler »

well i had the most terrible wreck i think ever. i barely missed dying, literally. i was trying to climb this really steep hill and everytime id get to a certain spot and spin out. no big deal. i had buddies up there so id hold the brakes and wed turn her around and id start over. well about the sixth time same thing happened and i was sitting there with teh brakes held, and somehow she starts travelling horrendously fast backwards. only thing to do was cut the wheel in to a tree and when i did i bailed. i slid down the hill on my face and im lying there when i hear my friend screaming get out of the way. so i start scrambling and right as a move about three feet the cannonball slams into the tree i was beside. thats scary ****. all in all it flipped about 8 times and hit 5 trees. after it all subsided, i hadnt a bruise or scratch to show for it and the cannondale wasnt injured. not even the handlebars were bent. the only thing that happened was the bearing that was already bad and caused the stem to move up and down completely died so i can pull it out of the hole if i pull up on the bars and the lip of one of my rims is bent a bit. after 5 minutes on its top, we finally unwedged it from a tree and it started first crank.....im still amazed....by everything....sorry for the novel

justfine

old school.........

#16 Post by justfine »

Rode my Cannondale mouintain bike 20 miles in Jubilee State Park in Central Il. Had a really good time. I am gonna ride the quad Thursday though. I will let you know how it goes.........

Ryanstones

#17 Post by Ryanstones »

This is really cool, catching up on what everyone is doing. A lot of times we only post our problems. People are watching this site and it's important they see WE AIN'T DEAD YET!

ppogue

Florence

#18 Post by ppogue »

Took a week off of racing to enjoy the glory that is the oregon dunes. Pic of me and my buddy with a Crf450ex

Coleridge

#19 Post by Coleridge »

I just found this web sight this week. Ride a cannibal LE and love it. Haven??????????????????t been around a V-force yet, how is it? A buddy has a 650 prairie, I can only imagine good things from the motor, still no Cannondale...

wyndzer

#20 Post by wyndzer »

Where the heck is Coleridge?