I've been violated!

Dachshund

#11 Post by Dachshund »

QUOTE (Wistech @ May 6 2010, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He Ken isnt there a business behind your house.Maybe camaras?

That is a good idea. Again, I hope they are not able to get them started.

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

Even if the camaras were at the end of the street you might be able to get a shot of something in that timeframe.

gml1998

#13 Post by gml1998 »

That sucks.Hope they find the culprits.
I have 4 cameras at my house .They are hooked up to a flat screen and a DVR with about 14 days of coverage before it overwrites.No goes into my yard or work truck without being recorded.The cameras are infra red ,so I can get a decent quality view at night. Certainly not a foolproof system but it is nice to see what goes on when you're not looking.The whole system cost 799.00 at supercircuits.com.
Hopefully the quads turn up. Everyone should keep an eye on Craigs List and E-bay.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

I would also go to some riding areas this weekend and put the word out.

smitty 78

#15 Post by smitty 78 »

Ken,, im sorry im doing everything right now to get your bikes back!! im gonna post about this on websites,, call all the 4 wheeler shops up here!!! ill call STMX and thundercross to let them know! cannondales are not around the area if you need me to go to riding spots i will! i will do anything you need!!! this is total bullshit and i feel your pain! my heart dropped as i was reading this! and im not sure what your plans are for the group ride but if you need a bike to ride.... i more than welcome you to take mine..

big.elk.hunter

#16 Post by big.elk.hunter »

can you post a couple pics of em in case they turn up on craigslist or something?

chris

smitty 78

#17 Post by smitty 78 »

heres a pic... I WILL KILL IF I SEE SOMEONE RIDING THIS IN S. FLORIDA OR A THE LOCAL MX TRACKS AROUND HERE!

UpsMan

#18 Post by UpsMan »

Just wait til these retards find out they stole ..........nevermind. I'm sorry there are such losers in the world.

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

You know the scum that have the quad might come on here looking to sell some of Kens one off parts or the whole quad. It might be a good idea to delete this thread and not let them know they are being hunted. If nobody lets the cat out of the bag they might slip up .

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

Put this thread in the post whores subforum. Most of the people that would actually spot the parts or the quad are in there anyway. And if newer member comes on selling stuff they won't see the thread.