So Ben, you're a new Blaze owner??

DangerRanger

#11 Post by DangerRanger »

Ben- Lookin to buy a blaze. Need something to tinker around with. Just stock won't be good enough. (Ask Jeff about the multi color strobes in all my toys)

I am trying to get rid of the '01 400. I can't believe that it would be that hard to get rid of a 400 for such a great deal. It even has Elka shocks on it. All the junk one's are going for the same price or alot more and this has been well taken care of. Whoever buys it will get a great deal.

01 EX
WB Exhaust
IMS nerfs
Jet and Filter
2 rides on a complete set of tires (New Kenda Klaws)
Synthetic oil
Elka's TR w/SSD
Rear revalve and respring
Meticuosly maintained
Aluminum bars
Works QA clutch and perch
PB blockoff
Aluminum scoops and airbox w/battery tray
2nd owner
Xtra set of red plastic
all bearings and pivot bolt serviced routinely
I can get any pics you might want.

I know you were looking for a 400 Ben, you interested? Maybe a Ben to Ben discount? Let me know if you are interested, I will make a really good deal.

Ben Wrightsman
ben.wrightsman@divsys.com
317-331-1197

DangerRanger

#12 Post by DangerRanger »

Also I have pretty much all the stock pieces complete, clean, and boxed. Xtra set of nerf nets and handlebars. Alot of stuff to go with it. Service manual, two more oil filters, 6 quarts oil, the whole shebang.

Ben2

4punksdad

#13 Post by 4punksdad »

don't worry ben.............if she gets muddy you can just do what kenny & dave do. use MY pressure washer ohmy.gif

DangerRanger

#14 Post by DangerRanger »

Gimme 24, and I might just consider it. They in pretty good shape? Let me know.

PS I might even swim over there to make a swap.:eek:

Ben2

DangerRanger

#15 Post by DangerRanger »

I sold it in 45minutes!!!! to a buddy, who proceeded to tell me I was stupid for selling it so cheap. It was a steal I gave him everything for $3000 flat. Kinda crazy on my part but I have some commision checks coming in the end of the month and a new blaze and ?? trail quad should be setting in the garage by december 1(PS I still made money on the deal, so I don't feel that bad). I will let you know if I come across any more deals.

Ben2